Thread: CC processor for a gay watersports site?

HammerHead

CC processor for a gay watersports site?

I’m finding that most Canadian CC processors don’t seem to deal with adult sites, let alone ones like mine that have extreme content like my gay watersports site.

I’m a canadian citizen living in Canada and my site is hosted in europe. I’ll need to charge members for monthly subscription, but I don’t plan to have any affiliate programs.

Which of these would be the best option for me:

1) Find a 3rd party billing company that accepts canadian webmasters with sites showing this type of content.

2) Incorporate in the USA. This should make it easier to find a 3rd party billing company or get my own Merchant Account set up. But with the Patriot Act, will I be able to get a US bank account and address?

3) Incorporate in Europe and sign up with a 3rd party company like ccbillEU.

At this stage I’m looking for the best option, not necessarily the cheapest. Thanks in advance to any fellow webmasters that can help me out here!

Dzinerbear
    Verotel in Europe processes for all kinds of interesting stuff.

Incorporating in the U.S. will really only allow you to process with Paycom - out of the big two (Paycom and ccbill) because ccbill doesn't process for watersports.

GKard by iBill apparently doesn't require you incorporate in the U.S. but I'd be careful of them. Last year they suddenly left the entire industry on a ledge when their bank declined to renew their contract.

My suggestion would be to look towards Europe. Or, you may want to look at using MANcheck, which is an Adult Entertainment Network. You don't get to set your own membership prices, but given all the hassle Canadians have in setting up processing (and there are no options in Canada so stop looking - I am Canadian, been there, done that, couldn't find the t-shirt) MANcheck's not a bad deal - $11.50 commission on yearly memberships and $18 monthly rebills. Drop me a PM if you're interested in talking further.

Michael

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Michael's ManCheck would work perfectly for you, but I also have some other processing options that could be suitable.

If you want to have a chat either shoot me an email back to toyboy@curiouscash.com or ICQ #293070684, gmmtoyboy@hotmail.com on MSN, GMM Toy Boy on AOL or GMMtoyboy on Yahoo.

:china: