Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Single Business Item Have You Been Putting Off Buying?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Single Business Item Have You Been Putting Off Buying?

For the last few months we have been saying that we need to buy an affiliate script for some non-adult stuff we have been working on and, it finally looks like later this month we'll be going out and buying it.

That got me thinking about what other things we have put off for a month or two over the last couple of years and, in all honesty, i cant really think of anything else other than that script, that we havent purchased straight away.

That being said, i thought itd be interesting to see what single item relating to your business, you need but, have been putting of buying for longer than a month?

I think our next purchase is going to be the new office equipment, couple of new laptops and desktops as well as upgrading the internet connection.

So what have you folks been putting off that you need for your business?

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    A laptop, a second computer, and/or a good link list script.

Michael

krusher
    A new desktop!

a maid....but I am sure that will change in a months time :king:

cheers,
    Luke

... a new house to put it in.:kitten:

Marc
    a laptop, because

1. I'm afraid Ill buy the wrong one, or that prices will drop the day after I buy it.

2. I'm afraid Ill buy it and never use it.

I bought a video camera for $700 with the intent of filming content, but I never use it. And I don't want that to happen if I buy a laptop.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    The one thing I have been putting off buying was a laptop. Mostly because as soon as you buy a computer now a days it's old before you get it home and set up.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Rainbo1956
    Another "laptop" answer here!

LOL...Good one Beck.....as soooooon as you can get a house, go for it!
    Don't know if you own now, but, realestate is going to get pretty funky in the next few years (meaning going up)
    I have a knack for knowing this shit (aside from being a realtor)
    I guess I'd advise anyone here to do it asap. Land, house, whatever you can get....it's the only thing that's going to be "real" anymore, in terms of value (aside from a business)

(Thank you....side note over....)

Rainbo1956
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    a maid....but I am sure that will change in a months time :king:

cheers,
    Luke

Hahaha...wish I had thought of that!

dannyz
    I really want a Canon Rebel digital camera for XXXmas!!!

Every time I get close to being able to afford buying it another big expense comes up...patience Danielsan, patience. :karate:

TheWhack
    to purchase "V Bulletin" I have been putting off... I have been meaning to get a forum up on my site for months now.

For those of you putting off the laptop purchase, give Dell a looksie. I have been using Dell laptops exclusively for the last 6 years and I can't say enough good things about them. They are totally affordable, you get the latest technology (since each laptop is custom build when you order it) plus they support it for ages.

Ever since I have had good laptops, I have no longer used my PC. Its just too easy taking the laptop with you wherever you go, while the PC is still a clunky ol box with a big-ass monitor (even flat screens are too big!!).

cheers
    Luke

Hamilton Steele
    A back up unit for my computers.

Had a major.. MAJOR problem this morning.

A desktop computer decided to trigger off the sprinkler system this morning. Now I have to some how find new copies of the standard model releases for people to sign.

Both the paper origional and the copy on the desktop have been destroyed.

A simple tape back up would have solved my newest problem.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhack
    to purchase "V Bulletin" I have been putting off... I have been meaning to get a forum up on my site for months now.
    Before you buy it, you should consider the long term needs of your forum, there are a couple of script sites out there that will give you free scripts if you purchase VBulletin through their referral code and, the scripts they are giving away are really neat

Regards,

Lee

Doctor Dre
    Not really putting off anything ...

http://www.internethumorsucks.com/20...-volatile-ram/

when this goes out, I'l wait couple months till price drop a bit and I'l buy it ;P