4 33.33%
  • No, zero sales

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue Loot Poll

DigitalJay

I Wonder? Blue Loot Poll

Does Blue Loot sell?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    In all honesty i have never used them

I thought about it when they first laucnhed a year or so ago but never really got around to signing up.. to me at least, they dont seem to offer anything that is marketable in a 'unique' sense of te word that i couldnt find at ARS (at the time), TopBucks or Siccash.

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    17 poll views but only 2 votes

Come on folks place your vote its anonymous so you dont have to worry about the sponsors finding out

Share your experiences with us all

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    I signed up with them about a week and a half ago, and I've already had two sales. Not bad considering, this is a fairly new site and still working at getting it established.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Tyler
    I've been promoting Randy Blue for about 6 monthes now and the results have been good overall. One thing that throws me a little is some weeks the ratio for my traffic can be as high as 1:60 and other weeks as low as 1:400, nothing else I promote swings so severly but as I said... over all, good sales.

I expect to see more action for blue loot and studmoney and hunkmoney sites now that I've just dumped 60 plus odd gay ARS sites off of Gaydicks4you ... pain in ass, but it looks like any decent gay site now is out of the $2 rush LOL

TonyT
    Blue Loot is an easy sell. All of their products are aethetically pleasing and real traffic grabbers. But what's even better than one-time sales is the conversion rate! We are getting 75% conversions to rebills after signup.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    conversions are relative to each person and their traffic.
    what might not convert for others might for you. so my advice, someone's 1:900 ratio is irrelevant to your own traffic and where it comes from. I could never sell a GMpass membership to save my life, other people do it really easy. So if you think the content is good and the pay is good, try promoting their site.

i personally haven't built many sites in a while, but the people i have recomended blue loot to, haven't told me any complaints as far as making money goes.

theirs is one of a handful of really "worth it" sites in my opinion that deserves promoting over the usual cookie cutter junk coming out from the sponsor companies.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    We do well with RandyBlue. Understanding what makes it unique was our key to good sales with it: it's a high quality site in the design and the content and appeals to a higher end class of traffic...inside member's area etc where you know people are willing to take out their credit cards. We have also found they have very good member retention as well.
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

AcidMax
    I have had great luck with em and they convert well from TGP traffic. I was 1:150 to 1:300 off of all TGP traffic with em which I think is amazing. They flat out have the best gay sites out on the net, bar none, and they offer some of the best support in the industry. Just ask Ray or Randy if you have any questions and they will take care of you.

If you need an affiliate code to sign up under you can use mine, but I would even recommend them without an affiliate code as well.

If you found this review helpful ... click here!

IF not you can click here for a non referral url.

They are good people, and work with their webmasters.

Andy

Dzinerbear
    They do offer great support. I've only been with them a couple of weeks and I wrote asking them for suggestions on how I might sell better. They wrote back within hours with some ideas.

That's better than a lot of affiliates.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

DigitalJay
    Thanks for the comments everyone. I've been promoting Randy Blue like crazy and amateurjerkoff.com a lot too, and I know you aren't supposed to put all your eggs in one basket but they make up at least 75% of all my ads. I keep hearing really mixed results, so I wanted more opinions

I definately agree with you jIgG about traffic. where it's comming from is the number one factor in conversions with anything. i've heard a few stories about 1:10,000 conversions with randy blue but i've had 1:73 so far with tgp traffic.
    Last edited by DigitalJay; 03-02-2004 at 09:24 AM.

AcidMax
    Originally posted by DigitalJay
    People keep hijacking my threads like crazy with affiliate codes! Is this ok here? Should I find every post about freeezinebucks and drop in my affiliate code?

Thanks for the comments everyone. I've been promoting Randy Blue like crazy and amateurjerkoff.com a lot too, and I know you aren't supposed to put all your eggs in one basket but they make up at least 75% of all my ads. I keep hearing really mixed results, so I wanted more opinions
    Who the f*** hijacked your thread? I was being comical hence the "If you found this review helpful!". I stated my opinion which YOU asked for, I gave it. You asked if they "sell". I answered that and pasted my affiliate code. I also pasted a link to blue loot WITHOUT my affiliate code. Now get off your high horse!

randy

Big Grin

Hey guys,

I really need to spend more time on the boards and please forgive me for a slow response.

Thank you guys so much for all of your posts about my program Blue Loot. It makes me extremely happy to hear so many kind words.

Being the owner and photographer for Blue Loot and Randy Blue I can give you a ton of reasons why our program is a great one and what makes it unique over a lot of other programs out there.

1. We shoot exclusive photos and video of some of the hottest guys around. The quality of our product speaks volumes in the resolution of the photos and clarity and content of the videos. We also add a new model each week and two new videos every week!

2 My team has worked many hours on providing some of the best tools in the industry including:

a. The ability to tailor the site to your traffic. You can link to specific models pages and to specific videos that best suit your traffic!

b. We show ALL video teasers on the tour so the surfer knows exactly what he is getting inside the members are and huge amount of high quality content we have. There is no misconception that there is something inside that is not there.

c. We have hosted galleries and hosted video clips and we are in the process of having a system that updates these weekly!

d. Our video of the day player is one of the best and versatile tools out there for our affiliates. You can have it as a rotating movie player that rotates every time someone comes to your page or you can use the newest video player, which updates twice a week.

e. My team works hard to answer every question and get you what you need to be successful. I know a couple of you had already commented on it and it's true. We go the extra mile to help you out and answer your questions!

f. And what makes us better than Topbucks, ARS, and I believe the other one Siccash is even though these are quality programs they do not have a staff that really knows the gay market. In short, we do!

We have allot of smart tools and a great product. We will also be launching some new promotional tools and some new niche sites very soon so please stay tuned for more!

Thank you!

Randy
    Last edited by randy; 03-03-2004 at 07:26 PM.

randy

Big Grin

Mistake
    Last edited by randy; 03-03-2004 at 07:30 PM.