Thread: AEBN and CCBILL

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar

AEBN and CCBILL

I just wanted to post to let you all know how great these two companies have been to me during this horrible time.

Since I cannot get back into my office till god knows when. I contacted AEBN and CCBILL to help me get this taken care of. They have been amazing with making sure that I have been taken care of right away.

CCBILL waived some of the basic rules just so I could make sure my checks got wired immediatly. Dean R you are awesome and have amazing customer service!

AEBN has always been a hugh support to me and they were right on it when I emailed them. They are making sure that I am taken care of, This is what they told me this morning..
    "I also wanted to let you know that we threw Pig Ass up on the front page over the weekend to get you some extra exposure and some extra cash during this rough time."

Chris, Julie and Keith over at AEBN ROCK!

The amount of support that I am getting from the adult community during this time is amazing.

Buck

Patrick
    Thanks for the nice words about CCBill. I will let Dean know your appreciation.

Good luck to you. May New Orleans come back bigger and stronger than ever.

Pat

wow, thanks for letting us know, buck. it's great to hear when a person or company comes through for someone!

good news, its great to hear when companies can help out like this!

cheers,
    Luke