ttx

Please spam me with gay asian sponsors

Looking for well-converting gay asian sites to push,

Thanks,
    ttx

Dzinerbear
    check out http://www.asianboynation.com

Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You should check out http://www.asianboynation.com which is owned by one of our community members.

Ive heard nothing but good things about it :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    I keep hearing the moderators on this board pushing asianboynation.com as a gay asian sponsor program, and touting it as a "member of our community"...

thanks for also remembering that the asianguys.com website is also part of this community.

thanks for also remembering japanboyz.com, and gayasianams.com as part of this community.

all of these sites are from active community contributors, and some even donate prizes to community contests, yet fail to get any mentions when these type of posts and requests for suggestions come up.

I am sure this is just oversite .... right?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by tombarr
    I am sure this is just oversite .... right?
    Actually, it is and you are right, the sites you mentioned should also be checked out by anyone looking to promote the gay asian niche

Regards,

Lee

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Hi TTX,

Welcome to the board! Take a look at our sites GayAsianAmateurs.com and JapanBoyz.com. Our content is original and exclusive and made by us on location in Southeast Asia.

If you are interested, you can sign up for our program at www.zbuckz.com and then hit me up and we can discuss your promotional needs. We have a variety of support materials available to help in your efforts.

You can get me on icq at 211205225.

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    http://www.curiouscash.com has 2 options for you:

http://www.Asianboyss.com for straight up Asian boy traffic

and

http://www.AsianWestBoys.com gives the best of the east and the west !

:2ymca:

please
    Top Bucks has great site Gay Asian XXX - check it!!!

robin
    I will attest to Tom's and Suki69's & Danny's Fab sites and Fab programs! And they're also really helpful guys -- I had a problem getting started and they fixed me up in a jiff. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dannyz
    thanks for also remembering japanboyz.com, and gayasianams.com as part of this community.
    Thanks for the remembering us Tom.

You should also remind the members that they can also promote your Gay Asian DVD Shop, that's a great upsell for those looking to to market gay Asian DVD's and videos.

I will attest to Tom's and Suki69's & Danny's Fab sites and Fab programs! And they're also really helpful guys -- I had a problem getting started and they fixed me up in a jiff.
    Cheers for the plug Robin. We do try to do everything we possibly can to help our affiliates make money.

If anyone is interested in our affiliate program you can hit me up also, we like to walk our affiliates through the sign-up process and give our affiliates very personalized support.

Cheers,
    Daniel
    Email: admin@japanboyz.com

BoyNation
    Michael, Lee -- thanks for the promotion of AsianBoyNation

Our site has been converting and retaining members very well and our affiliates -- including gay.com -- have been happy with the resulting revenues.

By all means, please also check out Tom's sites as these are also high quality Asian web sites.

I can be reached on ICQ if you have any questions at: 288-869-405

You can also sign up directly on our Affiliate website at: www.BoyNationCash.com

Best,

BoyNation

dannyz
    By all means, please also check out Tom's sites as these are also high quality Asian web sites.
    Laurence,

I'd like to think we deserve mention for having high quality sites too, considering we have over 40,000 exclusive gay Asian photos and 2,000 exclusive video clips on our Gay Asian Ams site alone.

Congrats on gay.com by the way! Our Zbuckz.com affiliates have been very happy with their revenues also, we are currently retaining members at an amazing 80% - 90% and some affiliates are seeing conversions at 1/100 !!!

Cheers,
    DannyZ

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robin
    I will attest to Tom's and Suki69's & Danny's Fab sites and Fab programs! And they're also really helpful guys -- I had a problem getting started and they fixed me up in a jiff. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the good words Robin. We aim to please :china: