Thread: Hi Guys, help please

9-Bob

Hi Guys, help please

New to the game:-)
    Have a movie post site at http://www.9-bob.com/movies and would appreciate advice and/or your submissions!
    Thanks in advance

9-Bob

i would make the header smaller, and put some actual movie listings on the first page. as it is, it's a giant list of sponsor sites, but i don't see any movie galleries till i click on something. i'm not actually sure of that - it could be links to free hosted galleries that LOOK like sponsor site links.

i suggest you organize the page better so your surfers can find what they are looking for, and remove most of the sponsor links. that is if you want bookmarkers and some kind of productivity. if you just hope to get some search engine hits to sponsors, then i'd suggest using the BEST sponsors you can find, and use descriptive sentences on the main page so that you will attract more search engine hits.

the phrase "Hard and strong, fit and disciplined, muscular and, above all, as rampantly horny as rutting wildebeest!" may strike you as cute, but you are missing all possible keyword combinations like "hard cocks" "strong men" "muscular men".

I would add that you need to appeal to the widest audience and having a chub photo as the first thing you see along with hairy, then man on man spanking, you are promoting those very particular niches as the first thing people see when going to your site, which is fine, except people not into chubs will click away very quickly, if not then, when they see the hairy men banner, if not then, when they see all the red spanking asses, then of course there's always the odd exception.

Also, is this your first attempt at a Gay site? The look, feel and tone of your site seems to be more oriented towards the straight market, then Gay market. If you were marketing a Gay site, towards straight men, then I think you've hit your mark.

http://www.cumsoda.com would be a good start to see how to market to the Gay audience effectively.