Thread: GWW Community Member Sites - Add Yours

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? GWW Community Member Sites - Add Yours

I figured as we seem to have had a lot of people asking for new programs, hosts and content providers recently it would be an idea to make a 'master list' of those services and programs that the GWW Community members own and operate so, with that being said, here's how its going to work.

After this post, any GWW Community member with over 1000 posts on the community should post a (small-ish) paragraph of text about their site that relates to webmasters as well as provide a link to their site.

After the next post i make in this thread, any GWW Community member with over 500 posts on the community should post a (small-ish) paragraph of text about their site that relates to webmasters as well as provide a link to their site.

After my third post in this thread, any GWW Community member with over 10 posts on the community should post a (small-ish) paragraph of text about their site that relates to webmasters as well as provide a link to their site.

The information in this thread is going to be added to the GWW Resource Directory in a new section that we can use to send people who ask for sites and services that our community members may be able to provide them with.

In addition, you should also consider getting your site linked in the GWW Resource Directory in the regular categorys to, this way, anyone looking for something that you can offer, will be able to find it by going to the appropriate section in the GWW Resource Directory. You can get added to the resource directory by clicking on this Link.

Once again, the order in which to post your sites is as follows:

This post - You must have over 1000 posts on the GWW Community.
    My 2nd post - You must have over 500 posts on the GWW Community.
    My 3rd post - You must have over 10 posts on the GWW Community.

This will not only help our community members in finding trusted sites and services, it will also help YOU in finding new clients and affiliates.

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    MANcheck is the Internet's oldest gay AEN. Every day we have thousands of people coming to MANcheck looking for new galleries submitted by webmasters. By far, we have the best premium package of live sex shows, voyeur cams, and video clips. Members who buy a year's worth of site access for $19.95 are given a 7-day demo to MANcheckPlusVideo. Webmasters earn up to $11.50 on the one-year sale, and then, an additional $18 if the demo rebills on the 8th day. Webmasters continue to earn $18 a month for the lifetime of the monthly membership. You can also promote MANcheck with banners alone or your can promote our VOD system MANcheckCinema.

Check out our site at MANcheck or MANcheckCash is where you'd sign up to promote us through banners only. And you can have a look at MANcheckCinema

If you have any questions, drop me a line at: michaelmancheck@gmail.com or PM me on the board.

Cool stuff Michael :thumbsup:

Okay those of you with over 500 posts, your turn now

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Gay Books Info is where webmasters can now select custom & existing stories to add to their membership areas. As I complete other projects, new commissions for custom serial fiction, including formatted html & pdf will be accepted, for adding sticky content to individual sites on either a general license or exclusive agreement. Gay Books Info will also include stories tailored around a sites individual models or niche. This includes synopsis of stories, promotional book type graphics, SEO text links to use in promotional work.

For questions contact me, Ian at content AT gay-books DOT info PM me here, or visit the site Gay Books Info.:signhere:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

SLS
    The music of Sounds Like Sex is produced just for use in adult video, dvd, and internet productions. All our songs are available in ten track volumes, with underscores and short clips for intros/credits. Our styles range from Deep House to Classic Techno, Electro, Trance, and many more. It's easy to find a soundtrack to fit any project in our online database, with new volumes being released regularly. You can also request custom productions of any size or style. You can get more info or download our MP3's through http://www.soundslikesex.com or contact: digitaljay@hotmail.com with any questions.

Okay now its time for everyone else to add their site

I have to say though, im surprised this hasnt had more replies :eek:

Regards,

Lee

A better approach Lee would to of offered 3 tacked threads - one for each level of poster and give folks time to respond.

Just my 2cents

SLS
    I agree with Bec, make three seperate threads and keep them stickied for a while, and you should end up with a good list representing what the members here do. I figured someone would at least complain that it looked like I cheated hehe (I have over 1k posts, just have a new nick) I would think most members would jump at the chance to have their service showcased, odd.

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    A better approach Lee would to of offered 3 tacked threads - one for each level of poster and give folks time to respond.

Just my 2cents
    I agree but great idea.

I'd leave it anyway, because I plug http://www.curiouscash.com enough anyway that everyone here knows us anyway.

He he

Couldn't resist.

:china: :china: