Thread: Hurricane hit my sales.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

Hurricane hit my sales.

Well, let me first say that I am grateful that I was not directly in the path of this hurricane for obvious reasons. Indirectly, my sales have gone down right after the hurricane. Anyone else experienced this ?

I have family, and friends, and I used to live there so I know that this was everyone's worst nightmare and it happened. I can deal with sales going down because I have a chance to recover from it. I don't know, I'm really not into my work right now, all the stories that are coming out, they are real "buzz" and "bone" killers right now.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    Myself I can't really tell, this time of year my sales always seem to fall off:turtle:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i look further than today , the problem will be fall.

sincerely ~ ..."diesel? , leaded? , unleaded? , supreme?"... :goof:

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    I hope that with the higher cost of fuel people will stay inside more and enjoy there computers, if you get my meaning. But you really have to watch the price of diesel not gas. The world runs on diesel.

last weekend was also a long weekend in USA/Canada, the big back to school weekend....that kinda hurt sales for a few days but I am hoping that things will bounce back now that the "summer slowdown" is over.

cheers,
    Luke

summer slow down
    well i have a strong rope and I have a good beam i could use
    no just kidding,

It's nice to see honest posts about this and not the typical "Well, my sales are the best they've ever been" crap. Thanks for your honesty guys :thumbsup:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    my posts are as honest as they can get!

sincerely ~ ..."codec required for interpretation"... :goof:

Squirt
    ya i love it when people say "yes my sales are still strong" on the boards but when you talk to them on icq or the phone they are crying to.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Things like hurricanes and long weekends do tend to have an adverse effect on sales, the good thing is, the summer slowdown is almost over

On the sale side of things for us, our 'actual' sales dropped slightly in the last few weeks however, referral sales have increased enough to almost cover the drop

Regards,

Lee