Thread: English no good

Top Cat

English no good

I really hate to laugh at other's expense but I just checked out a website (I won't name it) that must have used Babelfish to translate from the native language. It is simply hilarious.

Here's one scene description:

"Physical education meeting of summer common usage. The summer resort where students of each place gather only in the time. Two people of a different university meet in the same training camp, And eye contact. To invite a partner in one's room, begin"

Here's another:

"The INDIES outdoors series to evolve! Fuck × fuck × fuck in the outdoors!! Unwrapped sexual desire of sexaholic begins to act violently! Thrill changes in a feeling of opening, and a core of a body begins to ache when think that seen in somebody!!"

I actually found the site because they are paying big money to advertise on a top gay site. Wonder how many memberships or videos they're selling?

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    funny
    my lover says i can't talk good english and he is from maly oool:mental:

oh wow - I've seen a lot of sites where English was obviously a second language, and some stuff was pretty funny - but your example wins for the best of a worse case scenario!

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Yikes, that's so bad it's good.

I used to babelfish song lyrics just for shits and giggles. Translate from English to French (or any language), then back to English again. You get some good stuff.

"I have taste for great ends and I cannot lie."

You otha brotha can't deny.

The worst offenses I've seen came from a dating site that I (briefly) had a bio on. Most of the responses were from the Philipines for some reason. I'm sure they're all nice people, but eventually you can't tell the difference between a Babelfish hack job, or if they were just homeschooled by Nell.