Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: webmaster lunch in l.a. - next wednesday

webmaster lunch in l.a. - next wednesday

anyone new want to join us? although it's true that we did gossip about stuff, business was also discussed.

don mike, i hope jeff will let you come again - this time, it's soup plantation :-)

Direct Holly
    I wanna go and I will bring Scott, Jake, Ryan and all the fun gays with me oh and Aly too:bandana:

Socket2Jake
    I will go! :yeehaw:

BDBionic
    shit. I'd go just for the Soup Plantation. That place is fuckin' brilliant.

Originally posted by BDBionic
    shit. I'd go just for the Soup Plantation. That place is fuckin' brilliant.
    Don't think I've been in one of those -- what's it like?

... kinda bummed I'm not living in LA ... would love to join the fun!

i really wish you were here!

soup plantation is a buffet, with different foods every day and some favorites always. they always have pizza foccaccia, baked potatoes, and different lettuces, and stuff, but they have many prepared salads (some quite creative), several pastas, several soups (at least one vegetarian always), and dessert :-)

BDBionic
    DESSERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and SOUPS!!!!!!!

Soup is like my favorite genre of food haha.

Socket2Jake
    MMMMMM...I'm hungry now...

Originally posted by BDBionic
    DESSERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and SOUPS!!!!!!!

Soup is like my favorite genre of food haha.
    So what's the first thing you look for at the dessert bar Brian? - or anyone else who wants to answer!

There's a Hometown Buffet here and they have this hot chocolate cake smothered in fudge sauce .. I grab it and top it off with vanilla icecream, and a huge spoonful of marachino cherries!

baddog
    hmmmm, soup is like my least favorite genre of food - what time? what location? Just going to see Aly would make it worth the trip.

Socket2Jake
    Originally posted by baddog
    hmmmm, soup is like my least favorite genre of food - what time? what location? Just going to see Aly would make it worth the trip.
    Soups and desserts are like my least favorite too...but the buffet with Pizza Foccacia and fun salads sounds good!

baddog
    Originally posted by Socket2Jake
    Soups and desserts are like my least favorite too...but the buffet with Pizza Foccacia and fun salads sounds good!
    To be completely honest, I am not entirely sure I know what a fun salad is, and not really sure I want to.

Scott

FUN SALAD

To be completely honest, I am not entirely sure I know what a fun salad is, and not really sure I want to.
    We won't toss your fun salad....it's all good. Jake was just excited to eat.....and I am too....................I am the fun fag Holly is coming with..........

On a more biz note, I do look forward to meeting you all.

1pm at the soup plantation by the beverly center.

btw, not to worry. they have a lot of stuff there that isn't soup - they only have 5 soups really, but there is LOTS of other stuff there. hope you come!

BDBionic
    Originally posted by LdyLnWolf1
    So what's the first thing you look for at the dessert bar Brian? - or anyone else who wants to answer!
    anything moist and syruppy 8)

and when it comes to soup... tomato. I could eat nothing but tomato soup til the day I died.
    ohhh then split pea is yummy too.
    and clam chowder!
    and corn chowder!!

chicken noodle doesn't do much for me. but cream of chicken! or cream of brocolli!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

mmmmm soup. but definitely tomato. yessssssss... *spontaneous orgasm*