Thread: 9/11 Aniversary Tomorrow - Very Little On The News About It

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

9/11 Aniversary Tomorrow - Very Little On The News About It

I understand that New Orleans is newsworthy given the devastation that Katrina put the city through but i would have also figured we'd have seen a little more post-9/11 coverage on the news than we have done

Regards,

Lee

I hope they sweep the whole 9/11 thing under the rug because since it happened, every anniversary it's a big pity party. Poor us. Those poor people. We all came together. Blah blah blah

Every year on the anniversary of 9/11 we should look at ourselves and what our government has CHANGED to learn from the experience. New Orleans is a glaring example of how government has NOT changed. Government is still not effective in what it was created to do, work for the good of the people.

Maybe, just maybe, this year the 9/11 anniversary will be about how our government failed us then, and many people have suffered and died because of it, and now, it happened again in New Orleans. A nice big spotlight shined on how ineffective government destroys lives would be nice . Perhaps it could turn into a national discussion about government reform. I know. I'm dreaming. Janet Jackson shows the world her tit and we increase censorship. The Bush administration fails us once, and he's re-elected. They fail us again and we do nothing. Thousands of people are dead from 9/11, the war, and New Orleans, and nobody is doing anything. A bunch of fucking sheep :francais:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    I hope they sweep the whole 9/11 thing under the rug because since it happened, every anniversary it's a big pity party. Poor us. Those poor people. We all came together. Blah blah blah

Every year on the anniversary of 9/11 we should look at ourselves and what our government has CHANGED to learn from the experience. New Orleans is a glaring example of how government has NOT changed. Government is still not effective in what it was created to do, work for the good of the people.

Maybe, just maybe, this year the 9/11 anniversary will be about how our government failed us then, and many people have suffered and died because of it, and now, it happened again in New Orleans. A nice big spotlight shined on how ineffective government destroys lives would be nice . Perhaps it could turn into a national discussion about government reform. I know. I'm dreaming. Janet Jackson shows the world her tit and we increase censorship. The Bush administration fails us once, and he's re-elected. They fail us again and we do nothing. Thousands of people are dead from 9/11, the war, and New Orleans, and nobody is doing anything. A bunch of fucking sheep :francais:
    WOW you hit it right on, well said.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com
    WOW you hit it right on, well said.

Mark
    I agree - excellent post Tom...

There are some tributes doing the rounds..

http://www.casperize.com/stream/911.swf

http://www.beeremedical.com/tribute.swf

http://www.raycharles.com/flash/atb.swf

:ill: