Thread: Lee's gay cowboys win top award

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    wow! how exciting!

i'm glad that a gay-themed movie was awarded the prize. i'm extra excited that those of us in the gay country western community are given some exposure to the "outside world". Hopefully this will educate the "mainstream" gay society on the gay country western community and the issues we face.
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

robin
    I found the site of the movie http://www.brokebackmountainmovie.com/ -- anyone know if Ang Lee has a site of his own perhaps?

This is very inspiring!

The photo on the home page reminds me of my all time favorite movie "My Own Private Idaho"

I couldn't find any release info for Australia... I HOPE TO GOD I don't have to wait six months to a year past the U.S. December 9th launch date. Fingers crossed.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

dalimili
    Can't wait to see it!

I love a good gay themed movie, but unfortunatly there are soooo many of those romantic gay tv movies I just can't stand - well romantic movies in general In europe at least.

BDBionic
    I thought the subject was referring to GWW's Lee. hah. "He has cowboys?!"

Goldie
    Ever since I heard about this movie, I've been excited to see it. I didn't read the book so I can go into the film experience with an open mind. I'm just glad to see it is getting good early buzz and that it shouldn't suck! Plus both Heath and Jake are pretty easy on the eyes, so I may have to see it more than once!

Here's my preview of the movie:

:3ymca: :love: :3ymca: