Thread: who do you like when it comes to ACH transactions?

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar

who do you like when it comes to ACH transactions?

who do you like when it comes to ACH/Online Check transactions? and do they allow hard goods/physical products?

thanks
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

Corey Bryant
    Most electronic payment gateways support ACH via their network. Do you have a merchant account thru a MAP now? Usually it is better to use them since you have an account with them and you are used to the way they do business.

Virtual checks can be good sometimes, but always remember that you do not immediately have the money for a few days (while the check 'clears').

absolutely no one!

I have tried several different places including probilling who guaranteed their ACH was "bounceless" and still managed to rack up a load of bounced transactions. Of course the userid/password they got with their ACH purchase also ended up on the trader boards so it was a double whammy!

ACH sucks big time, I really wish these companies would move forward on some sort of ATM processing instead.

cheers,
    Luke

Corey Bryant
    Bounceless? They can't do that. They can provide some type of insurance like TeleCheck, but that is only for brick and mortar type accounts. There are too many privacy laws they would be breaking

WTS - Ben
    Hello haganxy,

Ben Zuckerman from WTS-Bank here. We allow both hard goods and recurring membership payments through our system.

WTS is the oldest and largest check processor in the adult industry, and processes for the majority of the largest programs on the Adult'Net. In business since 1997, WTS pioneered ACH processing on the Internet and has evolved into the most complete solution available for recurring membership sites. Complete with username/password management, cross-sales, membership upgrades, loyalty offerings, in-house collections and the best merchant support in the industry...

WTS also only charges on COLLECTED monies, and there are no other fee's! (unlike our competition)

Please drop me a line if you'd like to discuss further, or feel free to fill out our online application at the link above.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
    Ben Zuckerman

Sales Manager
    Web Transaction Services
    Toll Free: 1(866)735-5987 ext.1168

WTS - Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    absolutely no one!

cheers,
    Luke
    Luke,
    I hate to tell you, but you're leaving money on the table!

Considering the current environment with credit card processing (and costs), offering ACH as a payment option is a MUST to help diversify the risk of your processing revenues! Not only that, but Check signups convert from trial higher than credit cards AND recur longer!

Additionally...
    There are millions of Americans who either don't have credit cards, or will not use them on the internet. It's safe to assume that you could add 25%-35% in additional revenues on your existing traffic by adding ACH!

Drop me a line, I'd be happy to get that "bitter check taste" out of your mouth, and have you earning more revenues through our system.

Feel free to ask around about us ("WTS" - Web Transaction Services), we're quite proud of the reputation we've built over the years.:pie:

Kind Regards,
    Ben Zuckerman

haganxy - online checks take days to clear - if ya use 'em, make sure they've cleared before sending out the goods. our best month with checks ever, 40% cleared - the rest were NSF. and i've talked to other site owners; this isn't unusual.

i'd go with WTS myself... IF i went with checks.