Thread: Poll: Old Starbuck or new? Old Apollo or new? No 6. or lucifer? Sheba or Dee?

Hamilton Steele

Poll: Old Starbuck or new? Old Apollo or new? No 6. or lucifer? Sheba or Dee?

This is a tough one for me. A real tuffy.
    I like both the Battlestar shows but for different reasons.

The new Starbuck has got balls. And you got to love a woman with a good set of nuts. (Pun intended)

But I have to go with old Starbuck. The cigar smoking, wise cracking woman-izer is just something I can identify with.

New Apollo! Mainly because he loves his father but doesn't kiss his ass. Old Apollo was waaaay to tied to his daddy's apron strings.

Cylon no 6. ALL THE WAY! Its not that she is a great actress or anything. But the whole concept of that much evil in a body that looks that great just cranks my tractor.

Lucifier just was never develope enough. Sure he looked down on Baltar but that was about it.

Petty Officer Dee! She has about as much dialog as Sheba did on the old show but she has such a greater impact.

Old Cmdr Ti. This guy is a complete fuck up. (I know thats his character) But when I watch show I'm sooo wrapped up in wanting to see the human race survive. If Old Tigh was there he would never would make the screw ups this bastard has. (I was praying the young pilot actually pulled the trigger on him in the last episode.)

Ok....
    Whats everyone elses opinion.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Where is Daggit?????
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!