Thread: Companies You Dont Hear Much About These Days?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Companies You Dont Hear Much About These Days?

Was just looking at some of the old affiliate programs we used to use on a regular basis and, i started to realize that many of these programs still have the same old tired tours that they had 3 or 4 years ago and they still have the EXACT same promo materials they had back then too.

Of the companies that are active in the industry today, how many of the ones you first used when you joined the adult industry are still active in the webmaster community as a whole?

A good xample of what i mean is Maxcash, they used to be seen and talked about everywhere, each year they would throw a kick-ass party at Gameworks in Vegas but it seems like they dissapeared from sight almost overnight, even though they are still up and running, it looks like.

So which companies do you remember from when you first started in th industry that are no longer visible in the industry even though they are still in operation?

What do you think the cause of this is also? Is it that they didnt follow what everyone else was doing and their programs became stale or do you think there have been other forces in play which made them step out of the limelight?

Regards,

Lee

gtpadmin
    Lee, I know exactly what you are talking about... alot of co`s have closed up shop since the new 2257...
    one of my favorite oldtime sponsors from back in the days was HawgsCash-- and them like many others are gone.

And in reference to stale tours and old content.. that is a big problem I am finding that with many sites that are resting on their laurels... fresh content, fresh banners and promotional material is very important.