Thread: Reminder About Sig Rules

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Heres A Thought Reminder About Sig Rules

Just wanted to post a reminder for those new community members we have had join us recently in addition to those of us who have been around for a while that may have forgotten about the GWW Community signature rules which are as follows:

You may have the following in your signatures..

120x60 button and up to 3 lines of regular sized text.

The ONLY exception to the rule is if you are a banner or annual GWW Directory or community forum sponsor in which case you may have a 468x60 banner and up to 3 lines of text in your signature.

Those of you who have more than what is allowed, please take a moment to log in to your control panel and make any changes that may be required so that your signature is in line with the above

I follow the signature rules, id expect the rest of you folks to do so also out of courtesy to our other community members and the GWW Community sponsors.

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Ya know, I was looking for that info the other night... can I suggest it get posted in the FAQs or somewhere easy for dumb blondes like me to find? :coffee:

And if we don't use a banner or button, can we have 4 lines of text? :honest:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know, i honestly thought it was on the FAQ page :eek:

Ill get a link to the community rules thread added to that page sometime tomorrow afternoon

I guess we could make a 4 line concession (is that spelt right?) if you dont use an image in your sig too

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    you using the british spell checker or american or canadian? :goofy:

It might be there, I couldn't find it as I was changing mine and so opted for two lines with a space... :coffee: but definately have the forum rules linked cuz I always miss that stuff...
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

dannyz
    Lee,

Can you give us dumb blondes a 1 week chance to get our sig graphics fixed? I'm having our designer change the graphic to fit the rules, takes a bit of time since he has to change all the GIF animation stuff, if not I'll remove my 125 X 125 banner in the meantime. :-)

DannyZ

Quote Originally Posted by dannyz
    Lee,

Can you give us dumb blondes a 1 week chance to get our sig graphics fixed? I'm having our designer change the graphic to fit the rules, takes a bit of time since he has to change all the GIF animation stuff, if not I'll remove my 125 X 125 banner in the meantime. :-)

DannyZ
    Is this the graphic you said would take a week to modify to GWW specifications? :wtf:

Danny if you have a request or complaint you need to please follow the procedure that the rest of us have to follow: he he

Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    Is this the graphic you said would take a week to modify to GWW specifications? :wtf:

Danny if you have a request or complaint you need to please follow the procedure that the rest of us have to follow: he he

That ROCKS dude.. took me 5 minutes to get up off the floor laughing.

:mental: :china:

dannyz
    hahahah, nice one...:mental:

But since the designer is also my boyfriends my balls will be chopped off if he sees that!!!

dannyz
    I got his permission to use it until I get an all new graphic from him, and my balls are still intact. He said that there is no way the design he did before could work at that size and look much better then what Squirt did.

I'll miss the cumshooting penis though. :cry: