Thread: Reminder About Sig Rules

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyz
    Lee,

Can you give us dumb blondes a 1 week chance to get our sig graphics fixed? I'm having our designer change the graphic to fit the rules, takes a bit of time since he has to change all the GIF animation stuff, if not I'll remove my 125 X 125 banner in the meantime. :-)

DannyZ
    Is this the graphic you said would take a week to modify to GWW specifications? :wtf:

Danny if you have a request or complaint you need to please follow the procedure that the rest of us have to follow: he he

Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    Is this the graphic you said would take a week to modify to GWW specifications? :wtf:

Danny if you have a request or complaint you need to please follow the procedure that the rest of us have to follow: he he

That ROCKS dude.. took me 5 minutes to get up off the floor laughing.

:mental: :china:

dannyz
    hahahah, nice one...:mental:

But since the designer is also my boyfriends my balls will be chopped off if he sees that!!!

dannyz
    I got his permission to use it until I get an all new graphic from him, and my balls are still intact. He said that there is no way the design he did before could work at that size and look much better then what Squirt did.

I'll miss the cumshooting penis though. :cry: