Dear Readers,

well as you know me and a group of chicago residents pulled together alot of donations and supplies and loaded up a bunch of vehicles and trailers and we all went to diffrent states to bring supplies to much needed area's.

well i was wondering if you all can help out with some things myself and a few others are going down south to offer help in cleanup,volunteering, and helping transport people to places they need to go (familys etc) we are going to need GAS CARDS or Funding. i was totally mind exausted after our donation drive since my phone i belive was attached to my ear the whole day of the donation drive and well people were calling left and right on where to drop off donations. etc...we had raised enough money for all drivers who were taking supplies to diffrent area's and well people who helped out as volunteers etc..

if you would like to contribute for gas funding or GAS CARDS please email me if you dont want to send cash or money i totally respect that i will email you my mailing address if you want to send gas cards instead i just need enough gas to get there and back and well while i am down there contributing to helping out.

here is my email helper@midwestmale.com
my phone number to reach me direct is 815-814-3034
matthew nalett
http://www.midwestmale.com/ccav/index.html

if you use paypal you can paypal me funds to admin@midwestmale.com everyone who helps out will be noted on my temp website i have created for what i am doing or organizing in the midwest.