Thread: Busy or being ignored ?

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar

I Wonder? Busy or being ignored ?

You get to the point when you send multiple emails and you hear nothing back that you then have to just shout :cry: !

Anyone know a contact person at gay pass port besides: wmsupport@gaypassport.com

also is Bryce or JD around from just us boys around ?

If so please PM me as ive tried email contact to no avail.

Cheers

Xstr8guy
    No one answers emails anymore
    And fewer people everyday are answering their IM's.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I always forget to answer emails.

JD has been moving accross the country and just came back yesterday or the day before

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    Tis amazing what a bit of shouting does - heard from gaypassport, nothing from justusboys as yet though.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Hi Peter,

I will shoot you over a PM in a second. As Jigg mentioned, JD was moving and Bryce has been busy with a few things.

Your also welcome to contact me on online if you would like.
    (ICQ: 173294127, AIM: gaywhiteboy69, andy@jubmedia.com)
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Love the new avatar Peter! You look like you lost a lot of "steel" weight from the last one LOL!!!

cheers,
    Luke

Hmmm i'm restraining from commenting at present until i understand the use of the term "steel" weight ?

Once i get the correct answer then i will comment on your one !

sydney harbour bridge has a lot of steel weight

Hmm some would say thats a compliment others would say you are being rude. :wacko:

ok, let me rephrase it and start fresh:

Peter, love the new avatar, its a great photo. Plus I think its fabulous that so many people are using their pic as their avatar, it seems to make it a lot more friendly.

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Also, as well as being busy, dont forget that there have been a bunch of 'shows' relatively close to each other in the past couple of months.

Its entirely possible that people are still trying to play catchup from any of those they attended, i know whenever we get back from a show it usually takes us a couple of days to get caught up on emails and new business deals we made.

Regards,

Lee