Thread: Buck Angel

Xstr8guy

Buck Angel

Has anyone heard from Buck lately. I was wondering if he has had a chance to return to New Orleans to see how his property has faired. I'm hoping everything survived the disaster.

Hamilton Steele
    I just saw photos of Buck for the first time in Club Defi magazine.

Holy Molly!!! What a transformation!!!!

Lena Ramone is a friend of mine and I have got to see that video of Buck and her together. And I know without a doubt that Lena enjoyed every single moment they were together.

i heard from buck today. he and his wife and the dogs are in california for now, and they have a very poor internet connection where they are. buck is doing business as usual as best he can without the web - he is off talking business today, and tomorrow has a tv shoot lined up.

they haven't gone back yet that he mentioned, but they're okay, which is the main thing.

Xstr8guy
    Thanks for the update Patti!

good news, thanks for that Patti.

cheers,
    Luke

Bell
    that's good to hear... I was worried about them...
    ~Bell

p.s. Buck, if you need anything let me know...
    bell.mail(at)gmail.com

Bell - where ya been? it's good to see you're still around :thumbsup:

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks for checking in on me. Thanks patti for letting everyone know whats going on with me.

It's just been so tough this whole thing. I feel a bit out of it. I am trying to do business here in Los Angeles, But feel so down. Like Patti said I have a TV interview sat. with a London station and my new DVD just came out " More Bang for your Buck" and that is selling really good! So some good news.

Just found out that we can probably return next week to the Quarter! I am a bit scared to go see what our property looks like. How bad our house will smell with the rotting food. But damn I feel so lucky and guilty at the same time for not losing half of what most people lost. I will go back and help get that city back on its feet. If you have never been to New Orleans please try to come when it gets back up and running as this city will need all the business it can get! Plus it's the most incrediable city in the USA!

Thanks again to eevryone for thinking of me and sending me well wishes.

Oh don't forget IMPEACH BUSH!!

WOOF!
    Buck

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Buck, not a week goes by that your name doesn't come up in conversation in my circle. Either I'm telling people about you or people are asking me if I've heard of you. LOL! So you are always in my thoughts. I hope and pray that the damage to your property is not as bad as it sounds. Good luck.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com