Thread: Editing Video Clips

Dzinerbear

Editing Video Clips

Hi all,

I am finally taking the plunge into the world of video clips. I have some clips that I bought from Max Pixels. If you're not familiar with them, they give you the whole clip in WMV, RM and QT. They also slice the clip up into like 53 one-minute clips.

I need a piece of software that will help me slice this larger clip up into ten-minute clips.

I do not need a several-thousand piece of software like Sorenson or Premiere, I just need a little tool that cheap, quick and easy to learn.

Ideally I'd love to take the mpeg and edit it once creating my four or five 10-minute clips and then save it in the three different formats, but I don't know if I'm asking for nicely flavoured poo on a stick.

If you know of a tool, please let me know. I've tried Windows Movie Maker, which doesn't seem to like my computer as it crashes and freezes constantly. I don't know why I've got a gig of RAM. I've also got something called AVI MPEG WMV Splitter, but I can't for the life of me figure out how the stupid thing works.

Help.
    Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Michael,

I just purchased a program called Easy Video Splitter for about $30 and it does that perfectly.

Regards,

Lee

you can get boilsoft's splitter for $24.95.

Dzinerbear
    Lee,

Do you have the URL for that? I'm getting a number of different programs in Google.

Thanks
    Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Sorry bud just saw your AIM.

Here is the URL: http://www.doeasier.org/splitter/

Regards,

Lee