Thread: Awesome program announcement - Industry advertising firsts, make more money now.

How long have you been gay?

Yeah Awesome program announcement - Industry advertising firsts, make more money now.

www.gunzblazing.com has had an awesome year of biz this year and it's about to get even better! We've been tooling away to put together one of the best promo material packages available for webmasters of any program.
    If you want to make money in the gay market with the best shit available.. Now is the time... If you want to see what the big deal is about gay traffic for the first time... Now is the time.

Cliff Notes:

EPISODE SPECIFC PROMO PACKS FOR EACH EPISODE Containing:

* Customisable Flash banner text
    * Free Hosted Auto Updating Flash Layer Ad
    * Free Hosted Auto Updating Flash Video Banners
    * Free Hosted Video Ad
    * FPA
    * Movie FHG
    * Gifs
    * 15s & 30s DOWNLOADABLE MPEGs for gallery making.
    * Pre-Clipped Models for gallery making.
    * Episode information/sales text for gallery making.
    * Logo PSDs for gallery making.

Essentially we are making sure that:
    A. The quality and variety of our promo material is #1 A-grade.
    B. All promo material either autoupdates to be current with what is on the site at any one time or is developed to give webmasters time to put in new video ads/FHGs etc before the episode goes live.
    C. It's WEBMASTER FRIENDLY and making sales has never been EASIER.

Sign up at http://www.gunzblazing.com/wmreg/ to use the most cutting edge promo tools available to make filthy lucre with one of the best gay programs online..

/whew!
    :winkwink:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Great work guys, I love all the promo materials. Keep up the good work.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

robin
    Oooh yes that was a interesting surprise when I logged in yesterday... Going to see how I can work some of the new stuff into my sites. :groovy:

How long have you been gay?
    Thanks heaps guys we've worked really hard to get this up so everyone can make more sales! We've also got some more cool stuff coming early next week like daily movie serials
    Glad you like!