Thread: Now this is a little troubling

Dart

Now this is a little troubling

So in the past few days a couple of my models have been emailed by some "fans" who keep persistently asking the nature of how the photoshoots were done for my site. They claim to want to learn about "the business" and have been constantly asking these guys whether the pictures they did were posed or taken during actual sexual relations with someone.

Now, would anyone else find that to be a "red flag"?

Dart

Xstr8guy
    I wouldn't worry too much about it since you're in Canada... although that is definately a red flag. Are your models email addresses on your site? If so, I would change that to your email address and you could just forward all fan mail to each model.

Btw, the new avatar is great!

robin
    I'd find those types of questions a little odd regardless of why they want to know... In the end does it really matter?

Are they thinking or wondering if perhaps the photo shoots are done during for lack of a better phrase "real sex time" instead of staged sex time?...

Curious situation anyway...

Dzinerbear
    Yeah, in this day and age that kind of stuff creeps me out. But you know what, try not to worry about it. It's probably just some fan trying to create a better orgasm for his next jerkoff session.

Michael

i find it to be a red flag, also. could be stalkers, could be guys wanting to start their own company, could be law enforcement.

if i were you, i'd suggest to those models that they stop answering those emails, and i would start going through the models emails before they read them to keep them from having to deal with weirdos or worse.

Dart
    Good ideas guys. At any rate, I've got all my documentation on these guys in order.

It's probably the Bush administration thinking my bearded BEAR models are kids. . .

Dart

Happysucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart
    Good ideas guys. At any rate, I've got all my documentation on these guys in order.

It's probably the Bush administration thinking my bearded BEAR models are kids. . .

Dart
    Well with all the hormones in the milk these days... :square: