Thread: I'm going insane!! I can't take it anymore!!

Hamilton Steele

I'm going insane!! I can't take it anymore!!

ok....
    It has been several days since the last episode of Battlestar Galactica. I was doing ok but I went to grocery store and BaM!!! Right in front of me was a girl that looked just like President Roslyn!!

Man....
    I need to see the newest episode. I really need to see the next episode!!! GOD IT'S 3 MORE DAYS AWAY!!!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it... I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Hamilton Steele
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike
    I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it... I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!
    Friend,
    You have no idea just how bad I have it.

I can't get a decent CFL game out here unless I download it. BUT all the downloads are over 4.4 gig!!! Even at highspeed I'll be a long time on bitlord.

My trama is absolute living in France.

1. No Hockey and no one to discuss Hockey with!!! - Most have never seen a game! Most don't even know what it is! Here in France it's some sort of fish you eat.

2. No CFL football!! I mention football and some tosses me a soccer ball. Or they figure I'm talking about Rugby.

3. No Chilly Beach episodes!!! Not even on bitlord of limewire!

4. I really really really really need a good canadian beer! (Any labbats product will do)

5. I really need some feta and paramasian cheese!

7. I really need some Kraft Dinner with ketchup to sooooothe my nerves.

8. I miss my old pair of torn up Levis 501 jeans. Everything appears to be designer this or designer that. And I just want something that allows me to fix my car, climb trees in the park and spill beer all over.

9. But most of all........ I miss not being able to go hunting in the winter. It has been 2 years since I've bagged a moose. And moose meat is soooooo fucking good.

So yes... I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm losing control for Battlestar Galactica and I think I like it.

Ok.....
    Steam blown off. Return to semi-normal mode. Must wait for BSG.