Thread: Goober Is Addressing The Nation @ 9PM

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Goober Is Addressing The Nation @ 9PM

Just figured id remind you all to tune in.

I beleive the focus of the address is going to be hurricane Katrina and the inept response of the federal government.

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    So it seems like he wants to give churches money for taking people in during this disaster.

No mention of the schools, hospitals, private home owners or business that also took people in getting any government payments.

In fact, i beleive at one point, he asked that people around the country provide assistance to schools that may need it.

Im guessing religion is more important than education, healthcare and the economy?

Regards,

Lee

Didn't you know this is how he got the religious vote in the beginning? They sent flyers to the churches informing them of his faith based initiatives in the white house, if he was elected. Since then the white house has given over $250 billiion to religious organazations and churches.

If this is new to you then you wont believe what you see here http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/fbci/archive.html

AND here is the whitehouse.gov home page for Faith Based Initiatives that Bush promptly created after taking office, fulfilling his promise to pay off the chruches http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/fbci/

This is part of the reason I've been against this administration since the beginning. I have posted about this before.

Now do you see why he had tens of thousands of people shipped to Texas?

Both Bush and Cheney are sitting pretty because of Katrina. Both are making bank, as are the churches that support them. What a wonderful blessed arrangement :francais:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

MisterMark
    I thought his speech was great - one of the best he's ever given. (Of course, that's not saying much, considering that I've hated most of his speeches.)

I almost couldn't believe my ears as he went on and on about new federal programs and all of the spending that the government "needs" to give to help people rebuild. The heads of economic conservatives had to have been spinning at full tilt as he went down his laundry-list of programs.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMark
    The heads of economic conservatives had to have been spinning at full tilt as he went down his laundry-list of programs.
    Businesses make money when government needs things rebuilt, just like they make money when things are destroyed ( Iraq ) , and then rebuilt ( Iraq ).

Unfortunately this administration is corrupt and the people who get the money are chosen very carefuly.

I'm not surprised he's drilling the message of money into peoples heads.

When you're poor, and black, and lived in the slums of New Orleans, and the Presidents talks about giving you money, and taking care of you, you're happy. When you're a bible thumper and the President offers you money to take care of people, you're happy.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar

Eeee Gads Daddy Pres.....

If this is new to you then you wont believe what you see here http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/fbci/archive.html

I didn't know that the pres dude speaks SPANISH. Wow, I'm impressed...
    check out that White House link...

Good quote Kerry just made in response to the Bush speech "Leadership isn't a speech or a toll-free number" HA HA HA

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

MidwestMale
    LOL

1-800-DIAL-ABUSH

i dont know if that number works but it might ring the Ranch he goes to.

Matt..