Thread: How have your sales been the last couple of weeks?

Slade

How have your sales been the last couple of weeks?

Just curious as to how sales have been going for you the last couple of weeks. (Yes, I know a number of you are having RECORD weeks!)

I'm a bit suprised to see mine either "Flat" or lower than last year at the same time. Seems to me when schools starts up again and we get past Labor Day that sales tend to creep upwards.

I'm wondering if Hurricane Katharina has had a signficant effect on net sales, especially in the adult industry.

Traffic been as high for you as well the last 2 weeks?

Xstr8guy
    It's almost like CCbill has closed down for me. Not exactly true, rebills are still there but new joins are almost non-existent.

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    It's almost like CCbill has closed down for me. Not exactly true, rebills are still there but new joins are almost non-existent.
    Hm..interesting..same for me.

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    An oddly slow week here too. Biggest sponsor uses ccbill...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Overall, as i metioned in another recent thread, they have been don the last couple of weeks so far as actual sponsor 'sales' however, referral sales elsewhere have been up almost enough to cover the loss of initial sales.

People are still making money, just not to much of it, we normally have 1 referral that makes close to $200 a period in referral sales and from the stats i can see, they have made a little over 50% of that figure.

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    ..."has the price of gas gone down?"...
    i believe this plays an important part of the world game and afluences everything , of course the weather for some is going to make it an even tighter year end.

sincerely ~ ..."i support halloween and there still will be candy at my house!"... :goof: