Thread: A second Bush child arrested (photos)

A second Bush child arrested (photos)

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - The youngest son of Florida Gov. Jeb Bush was arrested early Friday and charged with public intoxication and resisting arrest, law enforcement officials said.

John Ellis Bush, 21, was arrested by agents of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission at 2:30 a.m. on a corner of Austin's Sixth Street bar district, said commission spokesman Roger Wade.

The nephew of President Bush was released on $2,500 bond for the resisting arrest charge, and on a personal recognizance bond for the public intoxication charge, officials said.

Wade said he had no further details about the charges.

Gov. Bush and his wife Columba appeared Friday evening at a museum reception in Miami.

"My son's doing fine. It's a private matter. We will support him. We're sad for him. But I'm not going to discuss it on the public square with 30 cameras," the governor told reporters.

It's not the first time Florida's first family has experienced legal problems with one of their children.

Noelle Bush, the governor's daughter, was arrested in January 2002 and accused of trying to pass a fraudulent prescription at a pharmacy to obtain the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. She completed a drug rehabilitation program in August 2003 and a judge dismissed the drug charges against her. FULL STORY

-----

Remember Noelle Bush's multiple arrests?

I still don't get how people think their religion, or last name, brings them a step above others. It would be ok for Noelle Bush, and John Elles Bush to adopt children, but not a Gay couple. So messed up.

Why do you think the Bush family has these problems? Our current president did cocaine, now his niece and nephew have drug issues, how can people see the Bushes as examples and leaders? Do you think this will impact Jebs probability of running for President, or do you think the American people will let it slide, like they let our current presidents cocaine use slide?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    And these are the "beautiful people"???? Guess Suki isnt doing so bad afterall.

Joking aside, I think the Bush family represents everything that is wrong and bad about America. Wealth and social position has always brought advantages and that sense that they are above the rest of us. It was one thing back in the robber baron days, but this just illustrates that the same shit is alive and well.

And unfortunately, I am sure that when it comes time to step up for his run, Jeb will find a way to explain it all away, probably warp it into some sort of "family values" issue and end up with more support than less. I have no faith left in the American voters. It was one thing when he STOLE the first election, that was bad enough. But when they had 4 years of proof what this man was capable of, he was actually returned to office??? That sure doesnt say much about the intelligence level of a majority of Americans. Or maybe it just reflects very good marketing by the gang at FOX news.

Happysucks
    But I thought it was Gay parents who raised messed up kids.

OppositeTheory

Angry Fuck the Media And Fuck The Shrub's

Quote Originally Posted by sukime69
    And these are the "beautiful people"???? Guess Suki isnt doing so bad afterall.

[T]he Bush family represents everything that is wrong and bad about America. Wealth and social position has always brought advantages and that sense that they are above the rest of us. It was one thing back in the robber baron days, but this just illustrates that the same shit is alive and well.

And unfortunately, I am sure that when it comes time to step up for his run, Jeb will find a way to explain it all away, probably warp it into some sort of "family values" issue and end up with more support than less. I have no faith left in the American voters. It was one thing when he STOLE the first election, that was bad enough. But when they had 4 years of proof what this man was capable of, he was actually returned to office??? That sure doesnt say much about the intelligence level of a majority of Americans. Or maybe it just reflects very good marketing by the gang at FOX news.
    President Bush should be Impeached and Good Ole Boy Jeb should be tarred feathered and flogged. They are worse than criminals, and what is even worse is the Media whores, who quit doing their jobs the day Clinton was ousted and that tard took the office.

Let's tar and feather Kenneth Starr too. Nice one Starr! Next time I see you anywhere near the Bunny Ranch I'm going to kick your ass! :wacko: