Thread: Woo Hoo TopBucks

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Big Grin Woo Hoo TopBucks

TopBucks has announced the hiring of new Director of Marketing, Lee Bucyk. Lee brings over 15 years of marketing and advertising experience, in both consumer and business-to-business industries.

As we are expanding and delving further into mainstream avenues, we felt it was important to bring someone in who had a strong background in mainstream, and a solid understanding of the mainstream space online,? said TopBucks VP of Operations Allison Vivas. ?Lee brings exactly the kind of experience and energy we were looking for to the table.?

TopBucks already enjoys a very strong position in the industry,? Bucyk said. ?I?m looking forward to the challenge building on the years of success TopBucks has had, and taking it to the next level.?

Lee can be reached at lee@seekio.com to discuss traffic trades, advertising and other business opportunities.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    so many lee's and davids and steve's i honestly can't keep track anymore who's who

but congrats

DigitalJay
    and Darrens and Marks and Brians.

Congrats Topbucks and hopefully he'll show up here soon.

btw Lee, that one banner at the top is still advertising Topbucks $90 days.

BDBionic
    I'm yet another one of the many Brians. I swear I think if you name your son "Brian" or "Bryan" there's a 75% chance he'll be gay. I have so many of 'em in my cell phone address book I've started to employ alternate spellings in order to remember who's who.
    "Braiyan"
    "Bryen"
    "Bri-yan"
    "Brian"
    "Bryan"
    "Bryan B"
    "Brian A"
    "Bryyun"

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by DigitalJay
    btw Lee, that one banner at the top is still advertising Topbucks $90 days.
    Hehe yep i beleive we are being sent a new one on Monday to change for that one

Regards,

Lee