Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More evidence that Bush is an idiot

Xstr8guy

More evidence that Bush is an idiot

Some would say that his speech in New Orleans a few nights ago was the most important speech of his presidency. But as you can see from the photo below, the guy isn't even smart enough to button his shirt properly.
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/9/15/225456/509

Xstr8guy
    No one else thinks this is fucking hilarious? I wonder if he has someone tie his shoes for him too?

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    No one else thinks this is fucking hilarious? I wonder if he has someone tie his shoes for him too?
    you mean he doesn't wear loafers? :coffee:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

robin
    What I found hilarious was the time, effort and equipment that it takes to light that background just so that it looks moonlighty....

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    ok i took me a while to get it but now i do

they were busy with the props behind him

Xstr8guy
    Haha, I thought it was obvious... Bush managed to appear on national television with his shirt buttoned like a 5 year old did it for him. And we all know who that 5 year old is.

i think that making bush into an object of ridicule makes him seem less of a serious problem than he is. by laughing at him, we feel superior to him - and therefore not as angry or scared. but anger and fear are what make people take action - i've never heard of major action being taken due when people feel smug or humorous.

just a thought...

Xstr8guy
    Patti, why must you always bring a big black cloud with you and rain on everyone's parade?

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I think the real problem is that the American people failed to take action when it could have really achieved something, namely the 2004 election. Face it, the world is stuck with that asshole til the next election. What is the alternative? Impeach him and replace him with Cheney????? I guess 2008 will bring the advent of the Haliburton/Kellogg team for Prez??

And frankly, Xstr8guy, I find it very disturbing that a man who cannot even button his shirt has the pwer to push the button that would trigger world destruction. But then again, I have been objecting to his inability to even pronounce the word nuclear........if you cant pronounce it properly, you shouldnt be able to launch it.

I dont think anyone is making GW the object of riducule and scorn but himself. I am not sure that laughing at him or acknowledging his absurdity has any effect on raqognizing the danger of this man or the ability to take action. And I dont really understand what people are talking about when they say "take action".

because if we don't use our anger and our fear, no changes will occur. this man is not a joke - he is changing our world.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Patti, why must you always bring a big black cloud with you and rain on everyone's parade?

a valuable action to take is to contact your senator or congress person. not by email or online petition, which i have been told very clearly is not given much weight. a phone call and a letter speak louder.

remember that although the president cannot run a third term as things stand, there are lots of other people working with him. our senators and congress people - they DO want to be re-elected. so if a large portion of voters tell them they are against a certain situation, elected reps take notice. some, because they care, some because they want you to vote for them.

you can contact the white house or the news stations. you can email or call your favorite talk show hosts or reporters. you can contribute money to organizations that support your beliefs. you can join in protest marches.

offhand, those are the easiest actions to take. stand up and make sure you and your beliefs are counted.

Quote Originally Posted by sukime69
    And I dont really understand what people are talking about when they say "take action".

Doctor Dre
    Don't know if that's cauz I'm straight ... but I don't find this particulary funny ;P

Xstr8guy
    By himself, I have no fear of Bush. He is just a moron who has been given the keys to family car. He is driving recklessly like any stupid kid would in his situation.

However, I am petrified of those surrounding him... Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc. They are the MUCH smarter more powerful kids riding along with him and putting all of these crazy ideas into his head as he steers the car down the wrong side of the freeway in heavy traffic at night with the headlights off on a winding mountain road with no guardrails during a sleet storm while drinking tequila shots blindfolded.

It's truly surreal, these past 5 years. I almost feel like the world is being punk'd. I sincerely hope that someone can expose the whole story behind the elections and this presidency someday... sooner than later. Who would be surprised to find out that all of this has been elaborate joke at our expense? "Hey, let's see if we can get a mentally challenged ex-president's son elected and get him to persuade the public and media that he is looking out for their interests."

Rove has been instrumental in the transformation of Texas as Democratic free-thinking state into a Republican's wet dream and Bush's governorial campaign. After performing those miracles, maybe he was looking an impossible challenge.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    because if we don't use our anger and our fear, no changes will occur. this man is not a joke - he is changing our world.
    You know Patti, I agree with you about Bush being a danger. But you don't have to accuse me of being part of the problem.

Just like you, I live in fear every day that this administration is in power. I fear that more soldiers and civilians will die in Iraq. I fear that more of our civil liberties will be eroded. I fear that the poor, elderly and infirmed will become more neglected. I fear that my ability to make a living will be taken away from me. I fear that religion and "family values" will continue to be forced down our throats. I fear that energy/oil/gas costs will continue to go through the roof. I fear that the environment will be destroyed beyond repair. I fear that Bush's cronies will be given more tax cuts further bankrupting the country. I fear that nothing is being done to secure our borders and protect us from terrorism.

I could go on forever. But for god-sakes Patti, you have to admit that this is funny on some level. Having brilliant minds such as Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, Al Franken, Margaret Cho, etc. finding humor during these terrible times has been essential for my sanity. Because if I'm not laughing, I'm crying.

And just because you can laugh at something doesn't mean that you can't feel anger at the same time. Rage and despair are always very near the surface for me right now and any respite from those feeling is like a breath of fresh air. I welcome the chance to laugh at the absurdity of it all. But just because I can laugh certainly doesn't mean that I don't care and am doing nothing about it.

Doctor Dre
    I think Bush is way smarter then he let us think ... so is Jessica Simpson...