Thread: LiveBucks.com Hires New Marketing Director

LiveBucks_Rob

Yeah LiveBucks.com Hires New Marketing Director

Montreal, CA - LIVEBUCKS, Operators of Livebucks.com are pleased to announce the hiring of Rob Waters as their new marketing director. With over 5 years of adult internet experience related to large affiliate programs, content and member’s section management he provides a valuable asset to the team.

“We’ve known Rob for several years and with his solid reputation and knowledge of the content market from both the purchasing and sales fields we are confident he’s the best choice to represent Livebucks”, says Karl Hamilton, President.

Says Rob: “I’m excited to be heading up the marketing department at Livebucks.com, a great bunch of people to work with and it’s a product that’s easy to get behind. The video technology is by far the best in the industry and with sales and conversions taking off since implementation it’s an easy sell.”

September is shaping up to be another record sales month for Livebucks. The launch of their new video technology that allows for full screen video at television quality in private shows is partially credited for the success.

About LiveBucks.com:
    Present offerings are up to 40% revshare on livefeeds, 65% revshare on paysites, 25% referral commission structures, free hosted galleries and bios, dynamic banners, detailed stats, bi-weekly payouts and the best of all, Exclusive Models. Payout with Epassporte is available. Look for Monthly Promos, Pay Per Join and new She-male Rooms coming soon!

For further information please feel free to visit: http://livebucks.com or email: rob@livebucks.com . Custom promotional material available.

LiveBucks_Rob
    Hey everybody, Sorry for post #1 being an announcement. I'll be hanging out here more now though

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Congrats Rob and congrats to the LiveBucks team :thumbsup:

Looking forward to hanging out with you a little more on GWW Rob

Regards,

Lee