Thread: Artificially great looking photos? How to?

dalimili

Artificially great looking photos? How to?

Which program can make crisp, clear images out of those that don't look that great ? I've tried in photoshop, but I'm not getting results I want. Or maybe some photoshop add-on.

I have some digital images, that I'd like them to be more colourful ... like on this page... sorta

http://www.glamourmodelsgonebad.com/

It all looks so artificially nice

Any suggestion

make a duplicate layer on top of the original pic - then make the duplicate semi-transparent. you can work on either the layer to make it look prettier, but keep the original visible behind it to keep the original characteristics.

you can smooth the skin on the layer with a little blurring, adjust color or brightness, or whatever you like - and the bottom pic will be visible through the layer.

you might have to experiment a little with the opaqueness, but once you get the hang of it, you'll have great results.

For crisper images in photoshop try going to filter/sharpen/unsharp mask.

Mess with the settings there and it usually does a better job then the generic sharpen filter does.

For crisper cleaner images try image/adjustments/brightness-contrast

If you have a model that looks to white, or is off color due to fake tanning solution, or needs a bit redder fleshy tint to her skin try image/adjustments/selective color Adjust the colors red and yellow with the master colors being red or yellow. You'll see what I mean when you first try it.

Let us know how it goes!
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

dalimili
    Thanks for help, I've managed to make some great improvement on some pix... some are just too bad and look even more crappy

send a link to a couple unfixed ones so I can check em out

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Happysucks
    Multiply and Overlay in the Layers options are also great tools if you have a washed out image that needs a quick pop of color.

OH I LOVED that bird picture on your site and only to find out it's PHOTOSHOPED!! he he he

I still like it, but my most favorite is the Underground Autopsy IV.. real nice.

Dalimili there's a lot you can do in photoshop, has HS has shown. I'm sure there's a solution in there for you

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Happysucks
    Shhhh

It's only a color boost. No manipulation other than that.

And the A_IV was fun but a little bit of a morbid reality when Bryan got to see it.

Happysucks