Thread: Bought domain... what to do with it

dalimili

Bought domain... what to do with it

Hmmm... just bought a domain I found trough clickmojo expired domains... it's

nakedarena.com

I just liked it, but I haven't got a clue what to do with it; tgp? linklist? Premium AVS site? something else...

Any suggestions?

First thought was to use it for one of those catfight sites - str8 niche - other thought is to do a jock site with "competition" themes - like wrestlers, boxers, etc.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    IMHO, thatd be a nice domain to use for your hub site on which you can link to all of your other sites

Regards,

Lee

Happysucks
    <quote>other thought is to do a jock site with "competition" themes - like wrestlers, boxers, etc.</quote>

I thought the same thing. Like an American Gladiators style site with costumes to boot!

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    most definitely a wrestling site! , of course for sure i would have one of those circular "black ponds" ( h*medepot ) and fill it with gallons of gelatin and/or lube , mix in 2 strapping straight boys in jock straps , stir for about 30 minutes , then place them on a "mat" to cool! , not that i've put any thought into it. :goof:

sincerely ~ ..."pour some sugar on me"... - def leopard

p.s ~ i support wrestling! , it's the only activity i've found where you can play with a straight guy without him thinking it's sexual! :goof:

gladiators come to mind first - or mark wolff's naked wrestling.

dalimili
    hmmm.... you sure gave me something to think about!

curiousbunny
    go find an arena to shoot pics in, find some hot jocks to run around naked playing basketball then take them 2 the locker room for some hot play and boom u have a site