Thread: Need desperate help with Sony FX1 (will pay you $100 if you figure out what is wrong)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

Need desperate help with Sony FX1 (will pay you $100 if you figure out what is wrong)

We are having a couple problems that just appeared out of nowhere. The main problem is when transferring video off the camera it used to work fine and be a small file and in widescreen. Now we can get it in the widescreen but the video file size is huge in the gb. If we try to get it in any other format it smashes the video. We used to just use Windows Movie Maker and everything worked fine and now for some reason we are having problems. Nothing has changed on the camera or computer. We have tried trasferring the video on 4 different computers and have all the same outcome. I am at a dead end, I have tried Sony, forums, etc and no help. I have tried every setting on the camera, different programs to get the movie off the camera and still I get the same outcome. I will pay someone $100 if they can figure out what is wrong.

The other problem we are having is the video plays fine but when we get it into Sony Vegas right where the camera is turned off there is this high pitch noise. I have no idea why this is but I think these 2 problems might be related somehow. Please email or icq me if you can maybe figure out what is wrong.

Thanks,
    Mark Erickson
    admin@blumedia.com
    icq - 191604661
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Stupid question...

Is there a way to reset the default values on the camera / software you are using to the factory settings?

I'd figure thatd sort the problems out.

Regards,

Lee