Thread: Confused but what's new

Happysucks

Confused but what's new

90% is the threads I read on here, I find, are someone asking how to do something and 10+ replies telling the poster to IM, or Email them or someone for an answer.

As a community I would think the assistance would be posted IN the topic so anyone else that is also looking for the answer could just open the thread and read it.

I have seen a few posts that, if it's to the advantage of someone and they can gain traffic or "moneys", freely post away but other than that... it's an industry hush, hush.

Now I'm not talking about all of them but the majority just seems to be that way to me.

i don't often tell someone to pm me, but when i do, it's usually because the question has been answered before several times on other threads, and i don't want to waste the board's time.

Slade
    Well, I've never pm'd a single person on here ever.
    And if the subject's been brought up a thousand times before, just paste the url in a message for viewing then.

I know what you mean about how it seems "hush hush" and will only be discussed between "certain people" sometimes. grin

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i respond to questions which i have knowledge/view/interest of and generally answer the question completely without having to insist on "pm"
    in the event the question is too "technical" to answer i will contact you privately as not to write a "board-novel".
    as with any community it is made up of different people with different views and ways of communicating ( public/private ) you won't find anyone here "normal" like me! :goof:

sincerely ~ ..."the question has been answered logan 5"... - logan's run :goof:

I'm a firm believer in contributing to the community with news, info, commentary, help, etc.

Those who take the time to contribute are the ones who make up the community, not the ones who want everything PM'd I haven't noticed the 90% asking for PM's but if they are, let them have their little clicks, people will peg them for who they are and not give valuable help when needed because they'll be seen as leaches or clicky. :coffee:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Happysucks, can you PM me so we can talk about this? :joker:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

IwantU Bryan
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike
    Jajaja :vanish:

Happysucks
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike
    Only if we can make manbabies.