Thread: Burn our bandwidth to hell! Daily video serials now @ gunzblazing.com :)

How long have you been gay?

Burn our bandwidth to hell! Daily video serials now @ gunzblazing.com :)

Sorry for two program related posts in a row guys but we've been mega busy-busy-busy trying to keep affiliates happy and getting on top of our game, I'm so happy with some of the progress we've been making I have to share it... on top of the free hosted movie flash banners.. flash layer ads.. FHG's, and video ads.. we now bring you one of the best tools for converting some of those lazy bloody surfers - daily downloadable MPEGs iframed right onto your site - get them frustrated enough as each 30 second mpeg comes along each day that they have to go to the site to check it out
    There is one set for each of our sites, simply check out the links and tools section and click "Generate iFrame Code"

www.gunzblazing.com
    We're making it too eeeaasssy

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by bhutocracy2
    ... we've been mega busy-busy-busy trying to keep affiliates happy and getting on top of our game, I'm so happy with some of the progress we've been making I have to share it... on top of the free hosted movie flash banners.. flash layer ads.. FHG's, and video ads.. we now bring you one of the best tools for converting some of those lazy bloody surfers - daily downloadable MPEGs iframed right onto your site - get them frustrated enough as each 3:thumbsup: site to check it out There is one set for each of our sites, simply check out the links and tools section and click "Generate iFrame Code"
    We're making it too eeeaasssy
    :thumbsup:
    Awesome work guys! I find I've been adding more of your links to our exits console (You guys can thank xstr8guy for that.) as well our free site. Looks like you'll be keepin my ass busy for sometime!