Thread: live in LA,fill up on gas asap!

HollywoodHorwtz

live in LA,fill up on gas asap!

I just heard a insider report that gas prices will reach $5 starting monday due to texas tanks getting taken out from hurricane...I'm not gonna risk,I'm filling up today!

i read on cnn on tuesday that gas could go to $5 per gallon...

KRL
    Still a bargain in Florida. Local station at $2.69 for regular.

i paid $2.85 here in l.a. the other day.

Slade
    We're still over $3.00 a gal in Seattle.

Happysucks
    Quote Originally Posted by KRL
    Still a bargain in Florida. Local station at $2.69 for regular.
    Same here ... in Tampa.

AusCoding Allan
    Well guys,

Based on our price of AUD$1.39 per L when I last filled up the equivalent $US per Gallon is US$3.98 per gallon based on todays exchange rate so don't complain too much

Cheers,

Allan

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    one of these days i'm going to buy a "fr*ckin!" gas station! , until then i will stand disgruntled at the pump ( hawaii ~ $ 3.91 a gallon )

sincerely ~ ..."how many free carwashes for purchases over $ 10.00 dollars can one have?"... :goof:

BDBionic
    I dunno... guess I'm just like the only person in the US who doesn't pay attention to or much care about gas prices. *shrugs*

I mean as Allan pointed out, it could be much worse! Hell, in Europe they pay a grip for gas. (maybe it's cuz the word "petrol" sounds fancier?).

Considering how important gas is and all it does for us... only makes sense it'd be kinda pricey hehe.

desslock
    Of course you guys on the west coast are more then able to build a few new refineries over there so that your entire energy supply isn't contingent on a cluster of refineries way way across the continent on the Gulf.....

Then the supply will increase and prices would decrease and everyone would , theoretically , stop complaining. :-)

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by desslock
    Of course you guys on the west coast are more then able to build a few new refineries over there so that your entire energy supply isn't contingent on a cluster of refineries way way across the continent on the Gulf.....

Then the supply will increase and prices would decrease and everyone would , theoretically , stop complaining. :-)

Steve
    The squeakiest wheel gets the oil BAH HA HA HA

Just shut up and take it eh? With us or against us? The evil doers and good doers? :kiss: