Thread: anyone know a specific data recovery provider that's adult friendly?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

anyone know a specific data recovery provider that's adult friendly?

Hey, all

There have been several threads with people asking about data recovery services, but none I could find in a search yielded any names of actual places that are adult-friendly.

I have a couple of drives that have some data it would be nice to have, and it's worth it to pay a reasonable price for that (up to maybe $1500). These are drives with mechanical problems, as opposed to software issues, so the drive recovery software won't work, and freezing has already not yielded results.

There are a bazillion places, but I'd prefer a place that somebody has actually used to know that they won't freak out with tons of images/video of guys (particularly given that we shoot twink content and some of our guys look young, even though they're all, of course, legal.)

If anyone has any suggestions of particular companies they've used, that would be great.

Happysucks
    An ad from the Gaydotcom directory

On-Site Appointments, Custom Computers, Data Recovery, Networking, Security, Tutoring & More!

Providing Over 10 years of computer services such as: On-Site Appointments, Custom Computers, Data Recovery, Home Networking, Computer Security, Consulting, Tutoring & More! I accept cash, check, credit card, and paypal Have questions about services? Would you like to schedule an appointment? Email Me: aaron@computerserviceman.com
    Visit My Website: ComputerServiceMan.com
    Or Call: 1-866-FiX-URPC (1-866-349-8772)
    For More Information & Appointment Scheduling visit: http://www.ComputerServiceMan.com

◦ Budget , Credit Cards , Gay Owned/Operated
    May be what you are looking for

[edit]And he's not bad looking[/edit]

Happysucks
    This ever pan out for you?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    He doesn't really do the sort of data recovery I need... I've got to have someone with a clean room and a stock of replacement drive logic boards and so forth... so I'm still looking... but I appreciate the efforts.