Thread: I have, absolutely, heard everything, now

Dzinerbear

I have, absolutely, heard everything, now

Found this at xxxpresstoys.com, I howled.

Semenex Container - 10 Servings
    Semenex is an all-natural dietary supplement made available as a sweet-tasting drink powder and professionally packaged by one of the nation's leading nutriceutical companies in new multi-serving containers.

It's very simple to take. About an hour or so before bed, ejaculate at least a time or two before taking Semenex. Shortly before bed, pour one serving of Semenex (two level tablespoons [scoops]) into a lidded container of 6 ounces (175 ml) of water (or any other desired potable liquid or beverage). Close the container lid and shake contents vigorously (that's right, "shaken, not stirred"). Then drink.

Within 24 hours of having last drank a serving of Semenex (whether Semenex has been taken for one, two, or three nights in succession), invite your lover over for a taste test they are sure to enjoy.

Taken once a day before bed, this incredible product takes effect in as little as 12 to 24 hours, replacing the naturally distasteful taste of semen with the Semenex-enhanced flavor women and men love.

Semenex is formulated from a U.S. and internationally patent-protected blend of the following all-natural, FDA-approved ingredients: Pineapple; Broccoli; Banana; Celery; Strawberry; Fructose; Cinnamon; Ginger; Nutmeg; Citric Acid; Vitamins B6, B12, and E; Calcium; Magnesium; Creatine; Selenium; and Zinc

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Although it does sound weird Pineapple and Broccoli have been proven to make cum taste better LOL

I guess people will buy that product if they dont know any better either way though, personally i think its a great thing to try and offer surfers who perhaps are into oral

Hmm could be a whole new niche.. tastycumshots :groovy:

Regards,

Lee

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    HAHAHAAH

Well Lee, sorry sweetie, you can't buy this. The formula is fortified with B12 and I have way to much niacin and iron in my blood already.

I love that it has vitamins listed... that just makes it all the more appealing LMAO

GA

susanna
    This stuff has been around for quite some time. It was first brought to affiliate program by nancy of grammacash. I guess it didnt sell as well as she hoped because she closed the affiliate program.

:gossip:

BDBionic
    I can see the commercials now...

"Wait honey, where are you going?"
    "Mmmmmmmmmph!! Mmmm MMmmmimmg mmmm mmm mmm mmmmph!"

*cut to testimonial interview*

"I hated seeing my boyfriend run off to the bathroom to spit my babies in to the toilet every time we had oral loving. I cum in his mouth and he gets this look on his face like a cat licking shit off a thistle"

*edit to other testimonial interview*

"I knew it hurt his feelings whenever I treated his spooge like a dead goldfish, but it quite frankly tasted like a dead goldfish!"

*Informational voiceover segment with close ups on Semenex bottle and nutritional information*

*cut to post oral sex scene*

"Wait honey, where are going?"
    "Mmmmmmmmmph!! Mmmm MMmmmimmg mmmm mmm mmm mmmmph!"
    "The bathroom?! You mean you still want to spit it out?!"
    *GULP* "Spit it out?! No way! I'm going to go mix you another glass of Semenex! Get ready to spray the back of my throat with your DNA again!"

*cut to ending shot of 2 guys with semen moustaches holding up glasses of Semenex with big, jizz coated smiles and giving thumbs up*
    *voiceover*
    "Semenex... the freshmaker!"

BD!

Stop! I'm literally crying I'm laughing so hard!

"I knew it hurt his feelings whenever I treated his spooge like a dead goldfish, but it quite frankly tasted like a dead goldfish!"

Now I'm choking.... I don't know how to adequately express how funny this is to me, even emoticons don't do. So I have to spell it out...

Laughing My Ass Off Crying My Eyes Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for that!

My best,
    Gary

susanna
    ummmmm that wasnt that funny.

btw you guys MUST know that each guy tastes different and that its best not to think of it as dna. Atleast from a womans point of view, its "part" of your lover. I always wonder myself what a guy gets off on with the smells from pussy. Us women are always trying to clean it up LOL In the victorian days...erotica was written with lines like "I am coming home in three days... dont wash"

Go figure... some people like their lovers just the way they are...

Now heres an (possibly politically incorrect twist) interesting thought. I have had a number of male straight lovers who are so hung up on the fact that "anal felt good but I am too embarassed to say that". You all know why right? "Does it make me gay cause I like anal stimulation?" LOL Straight guys might very well be as hung up on "doing sex the right way" as straight women are.

I think I digressed......

Originally posted by susanna
    ummmmm that wasnt that funny.

Ummmm Yes it was!

omg those are too funny! -- taking notes for my next upsell program LMAO

haleigh

Re: I have, absolutely, heard everything, now

Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Found this at xxxpresstoys.com, I howled.

Semenex Container - 10 Servings
    Semenex is an all-natural dietary supplement made available as a sweet-tasting drink powder and professionally packaged by one of the nation's leading nutriceutical companies in new multi-serving containers.

It's very simple to take. About an hour or so before bed, ejaculate at least a time or two before taking Semenex. Shortly before bed, pour one serving of Semenex (two level tablespoons [scoops]) into a lidded container of 6 ounces (175 ml) of water (or any other desired potable liquid or beverage). Close the container lid and shake contents vigorously (that's right, "shaken, not stirred"). Then drink.

Within 24 hours of having last drank a serving of Semenex (whether Semenex has been taken for one, two, or three nights in succession), invite your lover over for a taste test they are sure to enjoy.

Taken once a day before bed, this incredible product takes effect in as little as 12 to 24 hours, replacing the naturally distasteful taste of semen with the Semenex-enhanced flavor women and men love.

Semenex is formulated from a U.S. and internationally patent-protected blend of the following all-natural, FDA-approved ingredients: Pineapple; Broccoli; Banana; Celery; Strawberry; Fructose; Cinnamon; Ginger; Nutmeg; Citric Acid; Vitamins B6, B12, and E; Calcium; Magnesium; Creatine; Selenium; and Zinc
    I prefer my cum straight up thank you!
    ~Haleigh

Re: Re: I have, absolutely, heard everything, now

Originally posted by haleigh
    I prefer my cum straight up thank you!
    ~Haleigh
    yes, fresh is best....especially when you get the pleasure of servicing your supplier

cheers,

Luke