Thread: Adult Online Europe - Amsterdam - Nov 16-18

I'd rather be whole, than good

Adult Online Europe - Amsterdam - Nov 16-18

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone provide feedback on the AOE events? Are they worthwhile?

B.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    From what i have heard about the past 3 or 4 AOE shows, the gay turnout isnt very large.

I guess it depends on why you are attending as to whether that will effect your attending or not

Regards,

Lee

desslock
    I would go in a heartbeat if I could afford it. That's why I'm continuing building my business so that I can go next year. :honest:

Steve

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    In Prague AOE this year there was hardly a happy homo to be found among the attendees. It was a good conference but I think if my product was gay [legal services are pretty damned gender neutral--a contract is a contract] it might not have been so worthwhile.
    The thing about straight conferences is that nobody gay goes so the next time nobody gay goes and so on....unless the sponsors really promote to the gay market, it becomes a festival of straight guys looking at naked women. Or, in the case of AOE, a lot of straight guys selling dialers and looking at naked women.

Webmaster Access West happens on the same dates -- November 16 through 18 -- I am going to have to choose which one will be better for my business. Right now, cost vs. benefit is clearly in California.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!