Thread: BTW Ian.. How Are You Finding GWW Blog?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

BTW Ian.. How Are You Finding GWW Blog?

Ive seen you have quite a few entries on your GWW Blog which i have to admit, ive been reading on and off for the past few days.

Was just wondering, other than getting the full layout completed, if you had any other suggestions that you think could improve the service?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Well, I am still a novice on this RSS stuff, in fact I am so useless at it that I thinking of wearing a dunce cap when I talk about it... :cry:

I enjoy the ease in setting it up and I really enjoy the templates you put up as well. Its really quite nice and simple to add a blog, but to be honest, I gotta figure out a way to promote it and I know RSS is the way, but right now me too dumb for that..

Only thing I can think of, would be to have perhaps a central blog page like the others do, where they can search the blog community and that you also highlight different blogs on it..

Klixxx has a neat side panel that lists all the member blogs and such which is on all member pages... makes it easy for the surfer to surf actually. Might be something you might want to consider.

And when is it going out of beta? :gossip:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    Only thing I can think of, would be to have perhaps a central blog page like the others do, where they can search the blog community and that you also highlight different blogs on it..
    Yup thats one of the mods we're going to be getting installed over the next few days ready for when we launch the full design of GWW Blog

Regards,

Lee

Doctor Dre
    How can you possibly promote a website with RSS ? Aren't most blog listings working with pings nowdays ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Dre
    How can you possibly promote a website with RSS ? Aren't most blog listings working with pings nowdays ?
    Martin,

You are right, most blogs these days, are utilizing pings as a method of promotion however, many webmasters still arent aware of the benefits of RSS thus, havent fully used that as a promotional method and, RSS is still popular.

GWW Blog does allow for pings also though if that is your preferred method of promotion

Regards,

Lee