I know a few of you have been asking what happened to GWW Mail over the past few months as such, here is what happened to that service..

A couple of months ago we disabled http://www.gwwmail.com because of some security vunerabilities we found with the scripting we were using.

I know a few of you had active GWW Mail accounts so, we have updated the script and are now working on restoring the GWW Mail free email service.

At the present time, although the site is active and, you can sign up for a new GWW Mail account, there are still a few bugs that are being worked out of the new webmail system (including sendmail problems) and, we are anticipating a full launch of GWW Mail sometime in the next 30 days.

The upgraded script also brings with it a wide range of new features some of these include;

• Custom Message Folders
  • Intergrated Address Book Functionality
  • Ability To Send Attachments
  • Better Message Rules + Spam Blocker
  • External POP Account Support
  • Audio Alerts On New Messages

Once all of the bugs have been worked out of the system ill let you know so you can start utilizing GWW Mail to its fullest.

Hopefully, those of you who have been asking about the GWW Mail service for the last few months will be able to bear with me whilst i get this service running back to 100% :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee