Thread: UnifiedStats adds email notifications, adjustable scan interval, autologin and more

UnifiedStats

UnifiedStats adds email notifications, adjustable scan interval, autologin and more

Build 101 was pushed out today

The short of it...Added:

Email Notifications
    Adjustable Scanning Interval
    AutoLogin Capability
    Updated TreeView Layout
    Help File
    and many other updates 'under the hood' so to speak...

...and an excerpt from the current splash page detailing a couple of the new features:

"Keep an eye on your stats while you are away from your computer!! Or if you prefer to be emailed only when new sales are made, you can do that too! Matched with our new adjustable timer, the possibilities are limitless. For example, after a long day of working on the computer you decide to head out for the night...you aren't sure how long you will be out, so you set UnifiedStats to scan every 2 hours and send a stats summary to your pager after each scan. Stay away from your computer as long as you like and let UnifiedStats keep an eye on your traffic and revenue for you!"

We are going to be focusing heavily on adding support for new programs over the next few weeks. If you have a request in, we have it...and we will be working hard at getting your program added.

Thanks everyone for your continued support!!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Looks great, I hate wasting time checking stats on so many different sites. Can you please let me know how much it costs? I could not find that on the website.

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

UnifiedStats
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com
    Looks great, I hate wasting time checking stats on so many different sites. Can you please let me know how much it costs? I could not find that on the website.

Thanks,
    Mark
    It's Free

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    WOW very cool, signing up now and telling my friends.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

UnifiedStats
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com
    WOW very cool, signing up now and telling my friends.

Mark
    Cool...thanks!