Thread: Where do you buy your gay traffic today?

gtpadmin

Where do you buy your gay traffic today?

So many traffic companies to choose, some reputable and some not..
    who would you recommend?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    The only place we buy traffic as of now is Google. It takes a bit of tweaking and trial and error but once you learn what to do and not to it is definitely worth it. A big plus is now you can send traffic for only 1 cents a click instead of 5 cents which is what it was at. So this makes it even more worthwhile. I hope that helps.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

desslock
    I use the search engines.

Because, hey, there's nothing better then being number one on Google with the keywords How the West Was Hung

Steve

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I agree with both Mark and Steve, i havent had much luck with brokers traffic in the past 12 months and in fact, it seems like more and more of the traffic the brokers are selling has been passed around so many times before its almost worthless to me.

PPC engines on the other hand, if you spend some time to run some tests before spending major money on a real campaign, can return some excellent results at prices less than what you would be charged by a broker for targeted traffic.

Regards,

Lee