Thread: Google Adwords?

dalimili

Google Adwords?

Hello guys and gals ... just trying to start my first campaign with google adwords and seems like all keywords I choose get < 0.1 clicks per day, regardless of the amount of CPC I change.

What exactly does that mean? That nobody searches for that keyword on google? It's hard to believe, since I've used various keywords I found people use to get to my sites...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by dalimili
    What exactly does that mean? That nobody searches for that keyword on google?
    Thats pretty much what they are saying however, i have often found that their average figures are wrong we recently ran a campaign for a couple of the TopBucks sites and used the sites name as one of the keywords, Google said we'd have 4 clicks a day using that keyword, we actually received over 50 on a consistent basis and, that keyword was the one that bought in 80% of the sales LOL

Regards,

Lee

desslock
    That's okay. Just because a keyword campaign isn't extremely active, doesn't mean it will not make money.

Try typing in the keywords now. Are others running campaigns with those keywords? If they are, that's an indication they are profitable.

If you know people use those keywords from your stats then certainly run those campaigns. One of my google adwords campaigns is for a pricey almanac that comes out biannually. I run an Adwords campaign at the five cent minimum and it gets customers, despite the fact that in the overall scheme of things it is not lots of active clicks.

Steve