Thread: Damn Typos..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Damn Typos..

Apparently i spelt 'weekly' wrong in this weeks GWW Bulletin mailing.

I just wanted to let you all know i do know how to spell weekly and it wont happen again, thanks for the ICQ's letting me know

Regards,

Lee

Happysucks
    :cry: :whip:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    It's okay, Lee. Don't feel bad. One time I was on one of those "man on the street" interviews on the Jimmy Kimmel show. He had his uncle asking people stuff about illiteracy and he asked me to spell "Functionally Illiterate" on a chalkboard. Well, I had just had the absolute worst day at work and my brain was totally fried. So there, on national television, I misspelled the word illiterate. LOL!!!

What's worse is that I was wearing a T-shirt from when I volunteered at the Leather Leadership Conference a few years ago and the guys in the crew kept egging him on to ask me about it. So he did. I said it was an educational forum for people involved in the BDSM lifestyle. Then he asked me what BDSM was. After I explained it as plainly as I could he shouted "OH MY GOD!!!". Then he says "are you into that stuff?" to which I replied "Yeah, aren't you?". LOL!

So yes, I have outed myself on national television as an illiterate kinky person.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com