Thread: Life was a funny thing that happened on the way to the grave...

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar

Life was a funny thing that happened on the way to the grave...

The roller coaster of the life of CuriousToyBoy continues !

Well, I have just managed to get over the death of my 9 year old god-daughter from Meningiccocal A Virus - 2 hours from "Mommy I have a headache" to brain dead on life support.....

Sucks.... REALLY sucks.. poor kid never had a chance to do anything wrong to deserve this.....

Funeral last Thursday and parents and her 11 y/o twin brothers are doing well now considering.

After a 4 day bender, I am feeling a little better as well.

Anyway, the sun still comes up...

Have the Aussie Webmaster Gathering to look forward to (http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=12587) and FINALLY got my Florida Internext pics up (here).

WebmasterDan and JesseJ picked up the slack and got our last update out (here) and in nthe meantime, we here at CuriousCash turned 6 !! (here).

Whew......

Now I am off again tomorrow, back to visit my previous home in the Philippines and to see if my house there is still standing.

This weekend in Angeles City, BT from http://www.lovedollars.com and Nick from http://www.deecash.com will be joining me for a weekend of drunken debauchery in Angeles as I show them the difference between the enclave that is Makati in Manila and the REAL Philippines out in the wild west.

He he

To recover from partying with them I am then going to spend a couple of days by the beach at Subic Bay, and go and play with some tigers and swim with some false killer whales.

I'll be online most of while I am gone (sort of), but back on deck full throttle on 13 October.

I'm sure I won't be missed anyhoo, I never am.

He he

;-)

Slade
    Oh man..so sorry to hear that news. What a very tough loss that had to be for everyone, and especially for you.

It's good to see you are starting to "move" forward again.
    Take care of yourself. My best to you!

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about! BradleyFL's Avatar
    So sorry to hear about your loss... Its such a terrible thing to happen. Our condolences go out to you and your family.

Hal & Bradley

What a horrible thing to happen.

Sometimes, life just makes so little sense. In fact, let's face it, life seems pointless. We work so hard and do so much and it can all be taken away from us.

No amount of words from us here can help you get over your loss or bring back the little girl we never got to hear about.

But you know that when you're ready to re-enter the world of the gay online industry, we'll be here, and we'll be happy to have you back.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please know you are in our thoughts. And I echo was Jasun said, take your time to do what you need to do and we'll be here for you when you are ready.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

wildgirl
    ohhh sorry to hear for what happen to your god-daughter,
    my condolences to you to her family.