Thread: Man Made Men

Happysucks

Man Made Men

What 2257 paperwork would you need if the models are made up?

Example: (It's a Real bad photoshop to help with what I mean by made up)

And because of the "creation" factor - is it not art?

Happysucks
    And as far as Copyright - In "art" at least 70% of the orig. image must be altered (at least here in FL)

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by Happysucks

Well..according to the proposed regs...even cropped figures..just heads of people etc. would require the full paperwork just as a picture of a full model would. So, I'm guessing a "made up" model would have to have the paper work for all of its "body parts"...I'm laughing as I type the last part.
    Dang..you can't be a Dr. Frankenstein on the net anymore without the proper paperwork!

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Happysucks

Lol, I know it was an intentionally bad photoshop but did you have to make it so disturbing?

I wonder what the 2257 would be if you had a big photo of a single penis that was compiled of 53 differenit penie. Would you, in effect, need 53 ID's for one penis? Would simply showing the vein of a penis, without showing the rest of the member, require 2257 documentation?

So if I show a photo of a 3 year old turtles penis, I don't need 2257, but I do for a 50 year old mans penis? strange

Then again, if your photo isn't meant to titilate, you're safe regarding 2257, and if the photos are taken in public, you don't have to worry about copyright. But I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on the net :teach:

Happysucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Lol, I know it was an intentionally bad photoshop but did you have to make it so disturbing?
    Heh... Finding yourself turned on a little?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    need 53 ID's for one penis?
    FI-VE Gold cock Rings! Four hand jobs, Three drag queens, Two dirty thugs and 53 photo ID's

Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    even cropped figures..just heads of people etc. would require the full paperwork just as a picture of a full model would.
    If you were to look at all the "kids" on Sexisforfags.com, they are, as this is, Frankenstein creations. (It's an old printing gimmic that has been in everything from Enquire and the Weekly World News to Vintage daily Tribunes and even time magazine)

Kind of sad that the internet will require more info if "even cropped figures..just heads of people etc." becomes the case.