Thread: OMG! - Lesbian, 22 Posed As Boy Of 16 To Seduce Girl 12

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

OMG! - Lesbian, 22 Posed As Boy Of 16 To Seduce Girl 12

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...ws/news3.shtml

A LESBIAN paedophile tricked her way into a family's home by posing as a 16-year-old lad— so she could sexually abuse their 12-year-old daughter.

Evil Kelly Trueman was a 22-year-old woman—but was so well disguised she fooled the gullible youngster into thinking she was having her first puppy love with a boy.

Then Trueman—who called herself Jake—persuaded the girl's mother into letting her sleep on their sofa while she secretly carried out a series of sickening assaults on her daughter.

As the paedophile—now on the Sex Offenders' Register—awaits sentence after one of Britain's most astonishing sex cases, the mum and daughter have revealed to the News of the World how they were taken in by her lies.

"I will grow up knowing my first real relationship was with a grown woman and not a teenage boy," sobbed the 12-year-old—who we will call Stacey to protect her identity.

"I had no reason to believe otherwise. I felt sick when I found out. I don't think I will ever recover."

Trueman went to great lengths to keep Jake's vile secret. She:

WRAPPED bandages around her chest to flatten her bust,

ALWAYS wore baggy sports clothes to hid her feminine figure, and

DABBED her face with flecks of foam every morning to make it look like she had been shaving.

It all added up to a cunning disguise that helped con Stacey's 37-year-old mum into giving Trueman a home for a month.

"Jake said his dad had kicked him out after his mother died of cancer—so we let him stay," she said.

"People might say we were gullible, but he was so convincing. I can't believe that at the end of it all I was stood in my kitchen saying to my little daughter's sweetheart, ‘Jake, are you a boy? Or are you a woman?"

The lesbian's plot bizarrely mirrors the storyline of 1999 movie Boys Don't Cry in which Hilary Swank plays a girl-turned-boy who seduces a girl and befriends her mother.

Snare

Trueman's own real-life grooming of Stacey began in a field near the youngster's Derbyshire home during the 2003 summer holidays.

Dressed as Jake, she used the help of a pal to snare the 12-year-old. Stacey revealed: "Me and some friends saw two lads on the field. One was really sad so we asked what was up.

"He said he was Jake and he was upset because it was his mother's birthday and she was dead. "We felt sorry for him." Stacey and her pals kept bumping into Jake. He became one of their crowd.

Then one afternoon scheming Trueman decided it was time to make her move.

Feigning shyness, Jake sent his mate to ask Stacey to go out with him. "His friend told me Jake liked me," said Stacey.

"We sort of became boyfriend and girlfriend. I liked him because he was quite shy. He was also kind and never ordered any of us about even though he was older."

Everything was going according to plan. But now Trueman found she had to deal with Stacey's caring mother, who was becoming curious about the boy her daughter had begun knocking around with.

But Stacey's mum suspected nothing. "I went down to the fields to meet Jake. Stacey had told me about his mother and my heart went out to him," she said. "I just thought he was a shy, withdrawn lad. My husband and I thought it was OK they were going out. At that age it doesn't mean anything."

But it did for Trueman, who had actually left school six years earlier. Now things were going to get dangerous for innocent young Stacey.

The youngster said: "We began kissing. I didn't mind that we were kissing because it felt OK and didn't go any further than that."

But alarm bells rang for her mum when Stacey came home covered in love-bites on her neck and stomach. She said: "When I saw the marks I went ballistic. I found Jake and took him to one side and told him I would kill him if she came home like that again. He said it would never happen again."

But unknown to her, Trueman was stepping up the attacks on her child.

Jake played the frustrated, smitten boyfriend, attempting to touch Stacey intimately inside her clothes, begging her to let him perform a lewd sex act on her.

Stacey said: "Jake was very persistent. I was happy with the kissing but I knew it was wrong to take it any further because I was too young, but he would always keep on at me."

Now Trueman moved in even closer on her victim. She moved into her home.

Crying

Jake got himself invited to a camping sleepover in Stacey's garden with a group of her other friends.

The next day he went home but returned crying with packed bags, saying his dad had thrown him out.

Stacey's mum said: "After what had happened to his mum, it really tugged on the heart-strings. We decided to let him stay.

"First he slept in a tent outside, but it was getting cold so I moved him onto the couch. We really felt for what we thought was a homeless, abandoned little lad who had no one." Stacey's 40-year-old dad felt so sorry for Jake he even tried to get him a job where he worked.

Trueman, meanwhile, was ready to pounce again. She attacked Stacey when they were on the sofa one night and pulled down her trousers.

Stacey said: "I kept saying no because I didn't want to go any further. I told Jake my mum and dad could come in at any time.

"He got very angry. He told me he had done what he wanted to do with me anyway and that I should go to bed. He made me feel like I had done something wrong."

Trueman was beginning to get frustrated—and complacency was setting in about her disguise. Sometimes the mask almost slipped.

Stacey's mother said: "One day Jake's top rode up and I spotted a bandage around his back.

"I asked him what it was about and he said he had been stabbed and he needed to change it every now and then.

"We know now that it was being used to hold Trueman's breasts down."

Stacey found it strange that Jake never cleaned his face properly after "shaving" in their bathroom. He always locked the door too.

"He would come out every morning with bits of foam on his face," she said. "One time he was going to have a bath. I knocked on the door to ask how he was getting on but he hadn't even run the water.

"Then he told me not to come in—and said that I would never see him again if I did." Fortunately for Stacey, Trueman's threat that she would never see her again was about to come true.

A neighbour of Stacey's family knocked on the door one morning with some chilling news. Trueman's father had contacted her after hearing how his twisted daughter was dating a local young girl.

"When the neighbour told me Jake was really a 22-year-old woman, I refused to believe it," said Stacey's mum. "It was ludicrous.

"But she begged me to phone Trueman's father and he confirmed it. He told me he thought his daughter needed help, to call the police to get her arrested."

Screaming

The dazed mum went out to the back garden where Jake was with Stacey and the rest of the gang.

"My husband led Stacey into another room while I confronted Jake in the kitchen. I said to him, ‘Jake, I need to ask you one thing—are you a boy or are you a woman?'

"Three times he told me he was a boy. He said to me, ‘Do you want me to drop my trousers to prove it?' I said I did if that is what it took.

"Then he ran out. I even began feeling bad and thought that maybe I had got it wrong.

"Stacey came in screaming at me because as far as she was concerned, this was her boyfriend. When it fully dawned on me what was going on I ran to the bathroom and was sick." Stacey's parents called the police when she broke down and told them Trueman had been molesting her.

When the pervert came back as Jake that evening, two constables were waiting to arrest her.

At the trial at Derby Crown Court this month Stacey gave evidence against Trueman, now 23, via a video link. Trueman—who told police she was a lesbian—was found guilty of eight counts of indecent assault and bailed to appear in March for sentencing.

Now her young victim is trying to pick up the pieces. Stacey's mum said: "Our daughter went through a terrible time. She tried to harm herself and we had to keep a close eye on her. It was really heartbreaking."

It will be a long time before the psychological wounds heal for Stacey—now 13.

She said: "I am still trying to deal with what has happened. I feel really bad when I think about the fact that the person I thought was my boyfriend was really a woman.

Her mum added: "We still don't know what to call Trueman, so we call her IT.

"She preyed on our kindness. But now we know how stupid we were to take her in. She told lie after lie after lie. We hope she's locked up."

Trueman, out on bail, had no comment to make last night.
    Bizzare, truely bizzare

Regards,

Lee

Wonderful - just more fuel for the fire for those that think we're all out to seduce their kids.

haleigh
    all I can say is WOW
    ~Haleigh

Amber C
    Originally posted by LdyLnWolf1
    Wonderful - just more fuel for the fire for those that think we're all out to seduce their kids.
    EXACTLY!!!
    Our government will use anything these days to stab our eyes out. I bet they will use this in some form to try and stop same sex marriages......gggrrrrrr.

I have a wedding I am waiting for damnit. :bow:

Originally posted by Amber C
    I have a wedding I am waiting for damnit. :bow:
    Just to clarify.. Becky knows this right? :goof:

Speaking of Becky.. dont forget to drag her over here to post screaming and kicking too

Regards,

Lee

Amber C
    Oh you bet my friend.....Becky knows for sure.

Then can i be a bridesmaid please :groovy:

Regards,

Lee

Amber C
    Originally posted by Lee
    Then can i be a bridesmaid please :groovy:

Regards,

Lee
    LMFAO, will you wear a dress for me hun??

LMFAO, will you wear a dress for me hun??
    Hmm... ill hve to think about for a little while :bow:

Question is.. would it be worth it? LOL

Regards,

Lee

Amber C
    Originally posted by Lee
    Hmm... ill hve to think about for a little while :bow:

Question is.. would it be worth it? LOL

Regards,

Lee
    LOL, Le hun I am not sure if you would classify our wedding as worth it, but I KNOW it will be for me.

LOL, Le hun I am not sure if you would classify our wedding as worth it, but I KNOW it will be for me.
    Oh i know the wedding will be worth it (eagerly awaiting an invite LOL) but whats it worht to you to get me in a dress LOL

Regards,

Lee

Amber C
    hehehehehehe, well I know you don't swing that way, but maybe a drink can be spilled on some one again for clean up?!?!?! LMFAO, well maybe not, would have to confirm that with my girl. :bandana:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    hehehehehehe, well I know you don't swing that way, but maybe a drink can be spilled on some one again for clean up?!?!?! LMFAO, well maybe not, would have to confirm that with my girl. :bandana:
    WHAT ABOUT ME!? I wasn't conferred with the FIRST time LMAOPIP

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    my cousion looks so much like a man til people think we're brothers. I don't think she has ever done anything like the girl in the story, but I know we've been out and gay men have hit on her thinking she's a cute little gay boy.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    BTW, I love the little caption by my name and pic!
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>