Thread: Please read!

Scorpio

Please read!

Hello, my name is Steve (aka Scorpio) and i'm one of the moderators here. Please take a few seconds to read what's below.

This is a forum where people can discuss about designs. Ask for opinions, help... IT IS NOT A FORUM FOR SPAM!

SO:
    - If you're looking to hire a designer, your post is welcome here.
    - If you are a designer spamming your service, NOT WELCOME! There is a SPAM forum where you can spam away!

So let's keep it clean please.
    Thanks and have fun.
    Steve

Happysucks
    Thank You!

Scorpio
    You're welcome
    Just thought it was time to do something about it

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

signature spam

hehehehehehehe

and then you have a 2-line signature that is 100% SPAM.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer
    hehehehehehehe

Steves signature is well within the GWW Community guidelines therefore cant really be classed as spam, especially as its the company he does work for too.

Regards,

Lee

Scorpio
    Thanks Lee I didn't feel it was worth a reply

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer
    hehehehehehehe

Perhaps you should advertise for a designer in this forum. God knows your content site needs a complete overhaul.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

redesign

There are millions of webpages on the 'Net, and I am sure some or all need redesign at some point in their maturity. What constitutes need for design? Art for art's sake? For commerce? For Technology?

However, your continued targeted harassment is unwarranted and not of interest. Keep to yourself.

My post was in reference to a moderator telling someone not to "spam", yet had information in his signature which could be construed to be spam. It was a friendlY (preceeded by "hehehehehe") "holding a mirror up to oneself" post. Your post obviously was viscous and predatory.

What is good for one user here in terms of being able to impart information should be good for all.

Scorpio
    blah blah blah... dude, you were just being a smart ass for something completely stupid, so move on and go make some money or whatever.

If you don't know the difference between Spam posts (what i was referring to) and Signatures, then obviously, don't come and post here in my part of the world. Hasta la Vista!

Scorpio
    Lee, i would suggest you check the MAIN forum cos everybody is spamming there!

Happysucks
    But Mine is GRAPHIC spam .. Can I still post here?