Thread: Some days she can be funny too.

Hamilton Steele

Some days she can be funny too.

I just read something my wife wrote in response to all the viagara spam she receives.
    I laughed my ass off when she showed it to me and just had to post it here.

----------------------------------------------
    Open letter to "Paul A.Davis"

Thank you so much for your kind offers of Viagara at 75% off.

Each and every single day I recieve your wonderful emails letting me know that you would be happy to sell me some blue pills for 2 bucks a dose.

Although I appreciate the merits of the "Stiffy" medicine. Rest assured Viagara pills have helped me with many many great occaisions of joy and pleasure. But still, and I hope don't sound un-grateful, I must protest that Viagara just isn't for me.

I have personally ingested this wonder pill and the side-effects for women are just too extreme.

My nipples were more errect then after a polar bear swim in th Saint Laurent in Feburary.

Not to mention my clitorus was fat and red and no matter how much I "Jilled-off" I couldn't cum.

So I really think perhaps you should try selling it to men. I can say with absolute certainty that a very errect man that can last for a long time is a good thing.

Much better then a woman with headlights that can poke your eyes out and problems obtaining an orgasm.

Sincerly.

Paco
    LOL ...
    "My nipples were more errect then after a polar bear swim in th Saint Laurent in Feburary.
    Not to mention my clitorus was fat and red and no matter how much I "Jilled-off" I couldn't cum."

... "Jilled-off"

You are lucky (not saying you do not deserve) to have found a woman with such a great sense of hah hah.